Thread: New Cyberverse multipacks

Arrow New Cyberverse multipacks

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Someone is claiming to have the Voyager Class Quintesson in hand and the gave a description of the toy. I'm not buying what they claim (because of the lack of evidence), but here is a link to it in case you're interested.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-figure/44201/

As for the list from earlier today. They are listings taken from Hasbro's official Taobao store, so it would seem Hasbro China has listed next year's toys prematurely much like Amazon AU listed this year's toys prematurely.
    They were right about it being for Cyberverse. The voyager confusion comes from the price point as it is in a 3 pack for a (US) voyager price.
    I'm actually tempted to get this, I mean really, if any Transformer was destined for Cyberverse it's the Quintesson judges with their spinning heads.

Source:
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/12/26/...-retail-402972
    Last edited by griffin; 29th December 2019 at 07:52 PM.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Also, this Cyberverse set at a (US) deluxe price point could be the "Quintessa" mentioned in earlier leaks. The Hot Rod and Sharkticon battle took place on Quintessa in the '86 movie anyway.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/12/27/...-retail-403032
    Last edited by griffin; 29th December 2019 at 07:52 PM. Reason: added images
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Also, this Cyberverse set at a (US) deluxe price point could be the "Quintessa" mentioned in earlier leaks. The Hot Rod and Sharkticon battle took place on Quintessa in the '86 movie anyway.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/12/27/...acebook#images
    The quintesson listing however was a voyager, so hopefully we are getting a GEEWUN version in Earthrise. I would have preferred a deluxe however.

EDIT: It looks like that description from earlier was for the cyberverse toy.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Anyone know of an online source for these at a reasonable price? I can't seem to find any retailer stocking them yet, and I have a bad feeling we'll get shafted on these (or that they'll turn up by the 1000's as pegwarmers months down the track after we've all bought them)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Anyone know of an online source for these at a reasonable price? I can't seem to find any retailer stocking them yet, and I have a bad feeling we'll get shafted on these (or that they'll turn up by the 1000's as pegwarmers months down the track after we've all bought them)
    It doesn't look good, as they are now on the US Target website, confirming that these two multi-packs are Target exclusives in America...

Sharkticons Attack - US$20

Quintesson Invasion - US$30

So unless they come here, it may be difficult to acquire these, as the US Target website is impossible to buy from if you aren't in America.... and other recent Target exclusives have only shown up on other sites at a big markup (as they are getting their stock from Target and need to make a profit).

Sharkticon pack Up on Robotkingdom for $24USD

http://www.robotkingdom.com/e78405l0...OCJ4RA665SjSlg

Quint invasion $36USD

http://www.robotkingdom.com/e78395l0...ON1ZDIwAyvLYZQ
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 20th January 2020 at 06:41 PM.

Ah, I forgot about the Asian option, in which the US store exclusives are just general release toys in Asia.

Thanks both to Griffin for the warning, and Sinnertwin for the tip. Problem solve-d

I know that there will be a Quintesson coming in the Earthrise line if the artwork is to be believed, but it might not have the 'action' feature changing faces. I never wanted to support the ImpossibleToys third party, and to have an official Quint that isn't Energon Alpha-Q, too good to be true
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

A month after their release in America, Hasbro have released official product details and images among all of their other Toyfair releases (the images were already on the Target product pages).

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Quintesson Invasion Pack(Ages 6 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/ Available: January 1, 2020)
    The QUINTESSON INVASION Pack includes three 5.5 inch figures –QUINTESSON, SHOCKWAVE, and PROWL –that convert between vehicle and robot modes,in addition to 2 helmet accessories.DECEPTICON SHOCKWAVE and AUTOBOT PROWL team up to confront the QUINTESSON JUDGE during the Battle for Cybertron. The QUINTESSON JUDGE figure features the five faces: Ego, Chaos, Cruelty, Death, and Judgment. Press a button on the figure and the faces spin! Fans can recreate this scene or make their own stories from the TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES series, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series(each sold separately, subject to availability). One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available exclusively at Target.

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Sharkticons Attack Pack(Ages 6 and Up / Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/ Available: January 1, 2020)
    The SHARKTICONS ATTACK Pack includes 1, 4.25-inch 1-Step Changer Stealth Force HOT ROD Action Attackers figure and 3, 1.5-inch SHARKTICON Tiny Turbo Changers figures. Dark HOT ROD converts between race car and robot mode in 4 steps, while Tiny Turbo Changers SHARKTICONS convert between beast and robot mode in 4 steps. Stealth Force HOT ROD confronts evil SHARKTICONS during the Battle for Cybertron. Fans can recreate this scene or make their own stories from the TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES series, as seen on Cartoon Network and YouTube. Kids can collect other favorite characters from the G1-inspired CYBERVERSE series (each sold separately, subject to availability). One of the best ways to introduce young and new fans to the exciting world of TRANSFORMERS! Available exclusively at Target.