Thread: US Target Takara G1 Encore - is this right?

Default US Target Takara G1 Encore - is this right?

My brother told me about this because he saw it in his FB feed. Is this right? I haven't heard of G1 takara encore being re-released just like the hasbro walmart news.

Optimus prime's price is unreal though US$300+
    https://www.target.com/p/transformer...1/-/A-78788431

Others: https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=transformers+encore
    Twincast
    Soundblaster
    Hoist
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Sky Lynx
    Minibots

I found this really frustrating earlier in the year when I was in the states. The Target website lists things from other online stores in their search results. Most of what you’re seeing is stuff that TF Source is selling. Some from another online store called Toy Wiz too. Not new, just stock from other importers (hence the high price)

Yes, what Paulbot says - Target (and Walmart) are like Amazon now, in that they allow other people/businesses to sell through their site... you just have to take notice of who is the seller at the top of the listing.

If it is a known online store selling the item you want on the Target website, just do a google search for that business, and see if their site sells to foreigners (because Target don't... and they don't ship to known shipping forwarders too).

Thanks Paulbot and griffin! Didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I found this really frustrating earlier in the year when I was in the states. The Target website lists things from other online stores in their search results. Most of what you’re seeing is stuff that TF Source is selling. Some from another online store called Toy Wiz too. Not new, just stock from other importers (hence the high price)
    I only noticed that because certain toys were displayed twice with different images (in or out of box) and prices. Very confusing.

I discovered trying to track down toys in stores when I was in the US - and those results did not help!