Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for the 2019 Ozformer Awards

Default Vote for the 2019 Ozformer Awards

Time again to have your say on what you liked most about Transformers over the past year. What were your favourite toys, comics, characters, news?

You have until 24 January to vote. Results will be published on Australia Day 2020.

Vote now

It's a new survey tool this year, and there's fewer questions, so hopefully quick and easy to do.

All questions (except your username) are optional so if there's an topic/area that you're not interested in or don't have an opinion about, just use the arrows to skip it.

Your Ozformers username is required for voting, but it doesn't take long to register if you are not already a member here (you can even vote while waiting for your registration to be activated by one of the staff). All responses will be treated anonymously and aren't shared with anyone, including board staff.

For those new to this, here's the previous Ozformer Awards results...

2018 Ozformer Awards
    2017 Ozformer Awards
    2016 Ozformer Awards
    2015 Ozformer Awards
    2014 Ozformer Awards
    2013 Ozformer Awards
    2012 Ozformer Awards
    2011 Ozformer Awards
    2010 Ozformer Awards
    2009 Ozformer Awards
    2008 Ozformer Awards

Nice work as always!

Paulbot, wonderful job as always! Thanks.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I was a bit nervous about the new survey tool but I can see there's been enough responses now without any issues that I can relax a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was a bit nervous about the new survey tool but I can see there's been enough responses now without any issues that I can relax a bit.
    Yeah the new interface was fine. I was surprised there were not more questions about the Cyberverse cartoon such as fav episode and such. Season 1 was easy to dismiss but Season 2 was actually pretty boss!

Voted.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah the new interface was fine. I was surprised there were not more questions about the Cyberverse cartoon such as fav episode and such. Season 1 was easy to dismiss but Season 2 was actually pretty boss!
    I hadn't seen a lot of discussion of this, or the new comics, so I kept the questions short and sweet this time. They usually are the least answered parts anyway.

Although overall the number of responses is still quite low but I know there's other priorities for many people right now.

Only a few days left to vote in this year's Ozformers Awards, and this year we have something that I have been thinking about doing for a few years... random-draw prizes.

I have a few spare sets of Botbots, and for five people drawn randomly, they will win one of the following five sets (first person drawn gets to choose first, then the second person, then so on).

Two packs are from the Series 1.5 colour change sets (not released here), one pack is from Series 4 (not here yet), plus one of the "gumball" machines (probably won't come here), and one of the Arcade sets (released here - it's NOT the good set, but it is free, so who's going to be too upset about that).
    Most of these haven't been released here (yet), so hopefully the people who get these, don't have them yet... or can use them for trading.

Voted!!