2 25.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - Siege Apeface

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

According to a video review, the primary flaw with Apeface is his upper chest section doesn't dock particularly well when he transforms into either ape mode or jet mode. The review showed the clip holding up his ape head disengaging several times.

These are my personal concerns:

1. No nosecone compartment for Spasma to pilot the jet. Instead, he's inside a rear compartment hidden under a spoiler wing. Seriously, what is the point of making that compartment with a transparent plastic cover if the spoiler wing completely covers it???
    2. I don't like the ape mask, would have preferred it to be disengaged so he's truly headless.
    3. As already mentioned, the battle damage is silly. Like the former example, I'll probably paint those panels black just to remove the paint effect.

Overall, I'm not terribly interested in this figure, I'm just buying him as a precaution, in case they release Snapdragon later, to make the pair of BeastTripleChangerHeadmasters.
    I know from bitter experience if I change my mind later, the scalpers will ask an exhorbitant amount for a 25$ toy, so it's better to buy them at sale price even if I'm uncertain and avoid not being able to get the toy long after the release wave is discontinued.
    Last edited by Tilarta; 6th January 2020 at 08:34 PM.