Thread: Wanted: Takara Legends Headmasters from Kickback, Shockwave, Laserbeak and Wheelie

Default Wanted: Takara Legends Headmasters from Kickback, Shockwave, Laserbeak and Wheelie

Hi all,

Sadly I got excited when a fellow board member implied they had sent me a couple of these out of the kindness of their hearts. I would have happily paid for them too, so not sure why they went about things that way. They've gone all ghost mode now. ?

Anyway! Looks like I still need them! So I am looking for just the headmasters that came with the legends scale Takara Legends figures. I'm happy to buy both the main figure and the headmaster if you don't want to split, but if you're willing to part with just the headmaster that suits me

Specifically I'm chasing:

Clouder from Kickback
    Cancer from Shockwave
    Apeface from Laserbeak
    Go Shooter from Wheelie

I guess price is negotiable depending on whether you will split them or not.. my thoughts is there's probably a bunch of these guys sitting in bit boxes somewhere.

I probably have a spare/unwanted Clouder. I'll take a look and let you know sometime over the next few days.

EDIT - 'K, found him. I'll PM you.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 6th November 2021 at 06:51 PM.

I replied to your PM