Oh, Oh, What's Occurring!

Just wanted to post a quick introduction. Hi I'm Ethel or in the real world I'm Chelsea haha, I'm a G1 Transformers Fan. Currently, I only own a few of the toys mostly third party stuff due to costs, but hopefully, I can remedy this in the future. Sadly my mother gave away my childhood Transformers toys which included Starscream G1, Soundwave G1, Hotspot G1, heaps of other stuff Thundercats, dolls, lego, and very sadly a complete Voltron. So I am now embracing my love again and decided to start collecting.

A little about me,

Favourite Transformers - Soundwave, the Seekers (Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp), Astrotrain, Skyfire (Jetfire), Jazz, and Wheeljack. - I have a tendency to love the Decepticons.
Favourite Cartoons - Transformers G1, Thundercats, M.A.S.K, She-Ra, and Punky Brewster
Favourite Toy I have - Starscream third party one
Favourite non-Transformers Characters - Cheetara and Wilykit

My greatest love is still the G1 Transformers, I watch a few of the newer ones on Netflix but didn't like them as much. Out of the movies I fell in love with Bumblebee because of the strong female human protagonist, Bee transforms into a VW Beatle, and it was tots 80's loved it.

So just wanted to say hello to everyone.....so now its time to "Roll Out"

Ethel (Chels)