Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP Bumblebee v2 and MP Blackarachnia at Zing

Default MP Bumblebee v2 and MP Blackarachnia at Zing

These were thought to be missed preorders, but are online in zing at the moment

Blackarachnia $228

Bumblebee $188

Also at EB Games....

MP-45 Bumblebee Version 2

MP-46 Blackarachnia

The interesting thing is that the Zing listings both have the Springfield store in Brisbane as having one of each available for collection as the only store in Australia allowing click-and-collect... and yet the EB Games listings don't have them available at any store for collection. It just doesn't seem to allow you to do a pick up from stores, so you can only order these to be posted to you.
    Maybe you can go to a store in person and have them order these in to the store, and maybe that's how the Springfield store ended up with a set (someone ordered them, but then didn't pick them up, or returned them within 7 days for a refund).
    I might go to my nearest store and ask if they are able to order them in, as shipping is an extra $6.

As for how the prices compare - they both convert to about full Japanese retail pricing (before shipping), so not exactly a price-gouge, but as some Asian & Japanese online stores have discounts, shop around, if you want either of these, and see if they are still available overseas.
    HLJ currently have both in stock, with 20% off... but with postage and GST, the EB Games price for Bumblebee is probably cheaper, however it is probably still cheaper to buy Blackarachnia from HLJ (with GST and postage).

Really liking EB Games/Zing picking up more transformers lately. Thanks for the heads up.

I visited a store today to ask about Bumblebee and Blackarachnia, to see if they could order them to the store since the website won't allow you to order "click and collect".
    They couldn't because there is no stock left at the warehouse... they were all sent out to stores.

But EB Games must have gotten a really small amount of stock of these, as there are only 8 Blackarachnias and 12 Bumblebees left in Australia (they are all at stores around the country at those two links)... so I'm guessing that when you order online, it just gets posted by the nearest store (like ToysRUs used to do).

I also found that it is better to search available stores from the Zing listing as it includes EB Games stores, but the EB Games listing doesn't include Zing stores (for me at least).

I never saw these two listed for pre-order, and someone else had said that the two items were not listed in their system months ago when I was told that they were offered to EB Games, so I expected that this meant that they had passed on them. If they did have them offered in some way as pre-orders, these are the extras or the cancelled orders. (if they didn't have them up for pre-order, they didn't order many from Hasbro Australia)

Doesnt sound like EB is very good at handling these pre orders. At least they are here in Oz

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Doesnt sound like EB is very good at handling these pre orders. At least they are here in Oz
    Never had any problem with pre-ordering at EB Games. It's pretty much a staple of their business.

Saw them both in store on sat

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    How bad can they be compared to TBI and Little Toy company? lol

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    How bad can they be compared to TBI and Little Toy company? lol
    LOL exactly!

I have seen them at one local store and I'm sure they'll sell...but since they're open display I'm sure their small size might put some people off

Black arachnia currently on sale at hlj, $165 before shipping