Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Authentics toys found

The two main size classes for Authentics appears to be giving us one wave per year, and the fifth wave gives us Alpha/large size Wheeljack and Beta/small size Arcee.
    Both should be out this year, but I think we would only see the smaller size here, as we have had all the previous 4 waves here so far.

The new "Cybertron Battlers" toys revealed in January have been found in South America (they seem to be first for Authentics over there).

The re-release of the Authentics Titan Changers in new windowless packaging have been found in South America too.

The Authentics Bravo (small) Arcee has been found in South America, and some in-hand pics can be seen here of the toy in both modes.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The next batch of toys to be called "Authentics" are not part of the existing sizes, but since they are on the cheaper side, I think we could see them here at grocery stores here.
    There are three types revealed - non-converting Cyber Battlers figures (just three characters - Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron) for us$5 each, plastic face masks (Optimus and Bumblebee - done before) for us$5, and Mini-Racers (using 5 of the 6 Rescue Bots Mini-Racers moulds) for us$4.
    Three of the Mini-Racers are identical to the Rescue Bots versions (Optimus, Hoist, Bumblebee), while two are completely redecoed as different characters (Whirl is a dark pink to be Arcee, while Hotshot is black which could be Trailbreaker). That left Heatwave Mini-Racer unused, and in the master carton of 6 they have two Bumblebee toys.
    The two face masks and Alpha sized Wheeljack have just been found at an American retailer.

Does anyone have a line on obtaining these from an online retailer? We?re chock full of authentic at Woolworths, and they?ve been on clearance a few times. Don?t like my chances of finding Arcee locally.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Does anyone have a line on obtaining these from an online retailer? We?re chock full of authentic at Woolworths, and they?ve been on clearance a few times. Don?t like my chances of finding Arcee locally.
    I have found some of the ones not released here on Amazon, probably by private listings in America that filtered through to the Australian site... but they aren't mainline toys, so they aren't reliably released or widely released.

A new Authentics Titan Changer has been found on a UK site - Optimus Primal.
    The Hasbro product number is really old... so this must have been planned for release about a year ago, or for the Movie.

Transformers Authentics figures feature popular Transformers characters and are a great way to start your Transformers collection.
    Stage larger than life battles between the Autobots and Decepticons with Transformers Authentics Titan Changers! This 11-inch Optimus Primal figure converts from classic robot to gorilla mode in 9 easy steps, with simple conversion perfect for Transformers fans age 6 and up.
    Collect other Transformers Authentics figures to stage epic battles between the Autobots and Decepticons.

Product features:

• Transformers Authentics figures are inspired by popular characters from the Transformers universe. These figures are the perfect way to start your Transformers collection at a great value
    • 11-inch Titan Changers figures are perfect for staging larger than life Transformers battles with your favorite characters
    • This Optimus Primal figure features simple conversion perfect for young Transformers fans age 6 and up
    • Convert this Optimus Primal toy, inspired by the noble Maximal leader, from robot to gorilla mode in 9 easy steps
    • Look for other Transformers Authentics figures to add to your collection. Stage epic battles between the Autobots and Decepticons inspired by the Transformers universe!
    • Suitable for ages 6 years +

Specifications

• Manufacturer: HASBRO EUROPE TRADING BV
      • Manufacturer Number: E5883
      • Our Product Number: 560587_PRMAL

Another two Authentics Titan Changers have been found on ebay - Soundwave and Cheetor.

Another two Authentics have been found in Asia, making it a bumper release of Authentics after several years of just a single Alpha size (big) and Bravo size (small) each year.

An Alpha sized Starscream (already a Titan Changer and Bravo sized versions) and a Bravo sized Optimus Primal (to go with the recently released Titan Changer Optimus Primal).

It's difficult to say if any of these will be coming here, as we don't get the Alpha size in Australia, and the nearest Woolies stores to me no longer stock the Bravo size either. Plus, the Titan Changers have only shown up at Aldi Stores, and I think all three times they released them, they were the same (first) five.