Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Authentics toys found

Default More Authentics toys found

The toys that are referred to as "Authentics" are a puzzling assortment, along the lines of the Cyber Series, with it being a very small assortment of fairly simplistic toys of mostly just the most iconic characters of the Transformers Brand, that end up getting sold in random outlets, making it very difficult to collect any or all.

So far there have been two waves of the larger "Alpha" and smaller "Bravo" toys, with just 4 or 5 in each size so far, along with a single wave of Titan Changers, which had 3 toys so far.
    The Alpha and Bravo toys came out in 2018 while the Titan Changers came out in 2019. (we got all but the Titan Changers here in Australia)

Correction - I keep forgetting about the super sized Bumblebee toy that was also produced, making it four size classes overall, but just 13 toys so far released as Authentics.

Official images have now been found of a new wave of each of the three smaller sizes, and like previously, it doesn't include too many new toys...

Alpha size - Soundwave (car similar to Cyberverse)

Beta size - Ratchet (van, similar to the "Energon" mould that FunPub used for a convention toy)

Titan Changer - Grimlock, Starscream (in Gen1 alt-modes)

Ratchet looks really good, and will be a fun toy. I really hope these turn up here (previous waves did at Woolies)
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I want Soundwave, just hope I can find him

The link in the first post has been updated to say that the Alpha (large) sized Soundwave was just found in America... while the Bravo (small) sized Ratchet was found on the weekend here in Australia, at a Woolworths in Brisbane (at their usual $10 price), which is a world first sighting.

The Authentics line just keeps sputtering along... a year after they released the last one.
    This time it is a single Alpha (big) figure Shockwave, and a single Bravo (small) figure Barricade.
    The Barricade was just found in South America, while Shockwave is just a single official image.

Any Soundwaves spotted locally?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Any Soundwaves spotted locally?
    I don't recall hearing about it being found here.

The next batch of toys to be called "Authentics" are not part of the existing sizes, but since they are on the cheaper side, I think we could see them here at grocery stores here.
    There are three types revealed - non-converting Cyber Battlers figures (just three characters - Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron) for us$5 each, plastic face masks (Optimus and Bumblebee - done before) for us$5, and Mini-Racers (using 5 of the 6 Rescue Bots Mini-Racers moulds) for us$4.
    Three of the Mini-Racers are identical to the Rescue Bots versions (Optimus, Hoist, Bumblebee), while two are completely redecoed as different characters (Whirl is a dark pink to be Arcee, while Hotshot is black which could be Trailbreaker). That left Heatwave Mini-Racer unused, and in the master carton of 6 they have two Bumblebee toys.