• Only if cheap

1 25.00%
  • Only if (something else)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

0 0%

Thread: Toy Review - Cyberverse Bumblebee (Deluxe)

Default Toy Review - Cyberverse Bumblebee (Deluxe)

BUMBLEBEE
    Series - Cyberverse
    Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 1
    Released here - ??
    Approximate Retail Price - $35
    Approximate Size - 13cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Car
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Blast effects
    Main Colours - yellow, black
    Main Accessories - Blade, pistol, blast effect piece, Maccadam's waist component

Overall thought: this is what the Warrior Class toy should have been. It's the same price point and the same age range (6+). I rated Warrior Bumblebee as the worst Deluxe/Warrior Bumblebee toy ever. This one is fine; not the greatest but not the worst. It does what you'd expect a standard Deluxe to do. My only real gripe is that the halves of the bonnet hinder shoulder articulation, and the arms cannot swing outwards. I find the transformation to be intuitive and fun enough. It's a good enough Deluxe so I'd say it's worth the asking price.

Just got him today. After some hesitation to get it, I'm so glad I eventually caved in.

I like that it has opening doors on the vehicle mode. The vehicle itself isn't the generic hatchback that Bumblebee tends to be these days...dare I say I'm getting an Armada Hot Shot vibe from it. I like that he has wings on his back like the movieverse Bumblebee and the head sculpt is super cute! Articulation is also off the chain. Not just for a Cyberverse figure, but I mean compared to most deluxes. He even has wrist swivels and they are not due to the transformation. Another thing I like is that he doesn't have a fake chest. I thought he might have at first, but it does indeed form the vehicle windscreen and part of the roof.

Only criticisms are the shoulders are a bit hindered by the vehicle kibble and the plastic feels a tad cheap. Otherwise, I am so glad I bought this guy, he's fun.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.