Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Two New Transformers Movies To Be Produced Simultaneously: Bb2 And… Beast WarS

Damn there is a lot of negativity surrounding the BW movie and we know almost nothing yet. We sure are an optimistic bunch aren't we.

I for one am excited. I hope we get a great story with some nods to the original source material.

I'll be rioting & burning down orphanages if it isn't a shot for shot remake using the same voice cast & storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'll be rioting & burning down orphanages if it isn't a shot for shot remake using the same voice cast & storyline.
    Seems reasonable. Let me know when and where.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I hope they make it good At the end of the day, just make it a good story. You can have movies that are fairly faithful to the source material that are good or bad and movies that deviate more significantly from the source material that can be good or bad. Ultimately, being close to or further from the source material doesn't matter as much as just making a movie good.

I wouldn't mind seeing the movie moving away from the core cartoon cast and looking at BW TFs who never appeared in the cartoon, which are the majority of BW TFs!
    e.g. K-9, Wolfang, Iguanus, Snapper, Polar Claw, Spittor, B'Boom, Claw Jaw, Cybershark, Nightglider, Razorclaw, Bonecrusher, Razorbeast etc.
    ...and that's not even including any of the dino/pterosaurs or bugformers (as I'm not certain how they would work without being massively larger/tinier than most other beasts)

With Optimus Primal and Megatron, I'd go with ape Primal vs croc Megatron.

Bay will not be part of the movie. Going by Bumblebee it may stay closer to original source. Be interesting if they go more organic or more transmetal in looks.

Be interesting if they mass shift Waspinator and Tarantulas

This is why I'd like to see an ape Primal vs croc Megs...

The two animals are closer in size to each other. A T-Rex Megatron would be oversized and a bat Primal would be undersized. Although even a croc Megatron would still be larger than a gorilla Primal considering that crocodiles are roughly double the size and mass of a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Damn there is a lot of negativity surrounding the BW movie and we know almost nothing yet. We sure are an optimistic bunch aren't we.
    Sigh... its always the same. They announce a TF movie and half the fandom starts yelling how crap it is before the storyboards are even complete. I've never minded people thinking that a movie will probably be crap, it when they say this movie will be crap or is crap before its even made that irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I hope we get a great story with some nods to the original source material.
    If BW Megatron has his rubber duck, they've already sold a movie ticket to me

Can't say I've really seen any negativity here. In fact there are more comments ABOUT negativity than actual negative comments themselves.
    Or is this in reference to comments elsewhere?
    Last edited by Tha_Phantom; 6th February 2020 at 01:18 PM.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Can't say I've really seen any negativity here. In fact there are more comments ABOUT negativity than actual negative comments themselves.
    Or is this in reference to comments elsewhere?
    Elsewhere mate. On some of the US sites and some certain very g1'centric facebook pages. And certain places on Twitter of course. When Raider said 'we are an optimistic bunch aren't we' he was referring to the fandom in general.

OzF tends for the most part to be a lot more chilled out than a lot of other TF sites on the whole, thankfully. It's why so many of us stick around so long