Thread: Help Identifying KO's

Default Help Identifying KO's

I recently bought an entire TF collection and have been able to identify whats what of the stuff i am selling and the stuff I am keeping, however these were included in the sale but the previous owner has moved overseas so I don't know where he got them. As a result I want to figure out if they are genuine or KO. I have done some research but a lot of the video's about KO's of these figures are quite old so I am sure there are better versions available now. I have also tried to compare them to my own collection which I know is genuine but I have not found it easy.
    I am pretty sure Tigertrack is a KO as it comes with the extra hand parts (which I saw included in the video) but it also has a black outline around the headlights which the KO in the video did not have.
    Better pics are available but I am hoping there is an easy way to id them.
    Any help would be much appreciated, if I can't figure it out I will offload them cheap as KO's on Gumtree as I do not want anyone to think they are buying genuine TF's that turn out to be fake.

Last edited by spiderken17; 23rd February 2020 at 11:21 AM.
    Spiderken Away!

Well after many emails and phone calls I managed to track down the seller and they all are genuine MPs except possibly Tigertracks (even though the guy he bought it from said it was genuine and he paid genuine price). Hooray!
    Spiderken Away!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

single easiest way to tell is that the KO's do not have a horizon between the ground and the back/sky on the box, the skywarp KO's come in a brown box so that one there is a legit, as is hot rodimus and lambor, inferno also looks legit but no idea on tigertrack,
    you may have to open that up and check the head.

Great thanks
    Spiderken Away!