Thread: Takara Tomy Generation Select Star Convoy

Default Takara Tomy Generation Select Star Convoy

I'm looking for the recent Star Convoy to pair with the coming Seacon combiner. Anyone have one willing to sell or know the best place to get one? Cheers.
    Last edited by nalops; 24th January 2020 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

I've heard that TRU in Hong Kong have them in stock -- if you have any contacts in HK who can help.
    (sorry, that's all I know)

Ah I see. Unfortunately I don't know anyone there and don't see myself going there anytime soon. Thanks anyway.

Take a look at Mandarake in Japan. You can order from their website. They have a few listed in various conditions, from sealed in box to unsealed in box. Postage wasn't too bad last time I used them for a Unite Warriors set.

This - bit is also recommend checking Jungle-Scs I’ve bought a couple of things from there: (Cloud Rodimus and other stuff) and so far no issues. Processing and delivery fees can add up but if it’s something you want ... might as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    Take a look at Mandarake in Japan. You can order from their website. They have a few listed in various conditions, from sealed in box to unsealed in box. Postage wasn't too bad last time I used them for a Unite Warriors set.

Ah thanks to both of you. I'll check them out. Not sure how much I'm willing to spend though.

I picked one up in Tokyo a few days ago for 10,000 yen, which translated to about $130. So figure on that plus postage.

Seems like it'll be $170 all up on either of those sites. I did find one on eBay from Taiwan for ~$140 although I'm not too sure about the legitimacy of it. Seller seems to have good rating though.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Seems like it'll be $170 all up on either of those sites. I did find one on eBay from Taiwan for ~$140 although I'm not too sure about the legitimacy of it. Seller seems to have good rating though.
    Have bought from them (day366) since MP cars (Prowl etc.) came out, I saw you were in Brisbane and actually added both to cart to see if postage was cheaper, but alas, no, one is still in my cart ready to go, can't seem to get a decent voucher nowadays so might just bite (they have another older thrilling 30 figure I want too).

Edit: confirming I meant day366, yes.
    Last edited by Akky82; 1st February 2020 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Have bought from them since MP cars (Prowl etc.) came out, I saw you were in Brisbane and actually added both to cart to see if postage was cheaper, but alas, no, one is still in my cart ready to go, can't seem to get a decent voucher nowadays so might just bite (they have another older thrilling 30 figure I want too).
    Wait, so you've bought from eBay seller day366 before? Well, if that's the case guess I don't have much to worry about then and I'll probably get it from them. eBay vouchers seem to be domestic only these days unfortunately.