Thread: Long time.lurker, first time poster

Talking Long time.lurker, first time poster

Hihi, been using this board to check sightings for a while, recent immigrant to Australia (was previously a member on tfnz) anyway just saying hi, hoping to access the trade section eventually as I'm restarting the plastic crack addiction yet again, and have recently come across a small treasure trove I'd prefer to share with the local collector community instead of via eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Hihi, been using this board to check sightings for a while, recent immigrant to Australia (was previously a member on tfnz) anyway just saying hi, hoping to access the trade section eventually as I'm restarting the plastic crack addiction yet again, and have recently come across a small treasure trove I'd prefer to share with the local collector community instead of via eBay!
    Well to the boards. Plenty to discuss here, especially when it comes to our shared addiction!

Err also, is it possible to edit a post? Was going to add more babble without spamming the thread but for the life of me I cannot find the option!
    FWIW I'm mainly into and collect the g1 related stuff (g1 itself, g1.5/2 masterpiece/binaltech/generations etc.) Also have a little bit of a guilty pleasure in the RID 2000 toys 😅

Welcome. You should be able to edit the post in the bottom right corner of it, unless that is a restricted thing for new members.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Yeah I can see it now, either wasn't available earlier or I'm super blind!

Welcome aboard Felix. Enjoy your time here.

Access to basic functions post-registration ain’t the most user friendly compared to other forums. It’s manually controlled by Admin staff. But that’s to prevent spammers & undesirables.

Welcome Aboard the board Felix, and to Australia.
    as others have said the sales section is a great place for sales and purchases once you gain access after interacting here for a while.

I hope you enjoy your time here.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)