Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
The chest seems to be the biggest complaint. It sits too low, like, saggy :/ It should be higher.

Not my first choice of character to get (what about Galvatron for crying out loud) but I'll probably pick this one up.
Some people have speculated that it's mis transformed and it does look like it can move up. As it is, it does look off where it is right now so we'll have to wait for official promo pics to know for sure.

The back pack is much too big but all that alt mode kibble has to go somewhere, but still looks off for me. I don't mind the backpack on MP44 as it's not as bad since Prime has a much larger frame and he's not lithe and skinny like Arcee so it's ok for me. She also looks very top heavy and her feet very small with no heel spurs so I wonder if she can stand on her own.

Looks like I'm going to save a lot of money on Transformers this year maybe next too as this is an easy pass for me as I've never been interested in the female transformers and I've little interest in Beast Wars or Raiden.