Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP -51 Arcee

Default Masterpiece MP -51 Arcee

Which brings us to where we are today...

Ok I'm gonna say it, the chest just looks weird to me. It also looks really top heavy. Some better pics are needed but can't wait for a good comparison with the 3P offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Ok I'm gonna say it, the chest just looks weird to me. It also looks really top heavy. Some better pics are needed but can't wait for a good comparison with the 3P offerings.
    https://www.facebook.com/DaimChocRep...type=3&theater

I think the Takara has the best alt mode hands-down, but yeah, that bot mode is hopefully mis-transformed.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I love how her alt mode is described as フューチャーカー (future car)... from 15 years ago.

Can't wait to get this toy and take pics of it next to Binaltech Arcee.
    i.e. what the 80s thought Arcee would look like in the mid 2000s vs what she actually did look like

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    The chest seems to be the biggest complaint. It sits too low, like, saggy :/ It should be higher.

Not my first choice of character to get (what about Galvatron for crying out loud) but I'll probably pick this one up.

Fans Toys putting TT to shame in the bot aesthetics dept. Again.
    She looks more like Transmutate than a sleek warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post

I think the Takara has the best alt mode hands-down, but yeah, that bot mode is hopefully mis-transformed.
    Thanks Tober. I saw those but I really want a better shot of TT Arcee for the comparison and as you point out, hopefully transformed properly. I thought it might be mistransformed then I noticed the white paint around the waist lines up.

Well this came out of nowhere. I'm happy with my Ocular Max version so I'm on the fence with the TT effort.

Glad they're doing it, but I'm good with my Takara CHUG Arcee and Animated versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    The chest seems to be the biggest complaint. It sits too low, like, saggy :/ It should be higher.
    Are we reduced to body-shaming poor old Arcee now for not being.... perky enough, lol?
    I'm sure Ratchet could do some elective-surgery body-modification on her to be more appealing to young males, but maybe Arcee is happy just as she is, and doesn't want THAT type of attention

I think she looks just beautiful, especially when you compare the vehicle modes. She looks like a futuristic car should look like
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!