Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP -50 Beast Wars Tigatron

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm going to pay it, but I'm certainly not happy about it.
    Why do it then? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Why do it then? Serious question.
    Because if I don't pay then I won't have all the Season 1 Beast Wars toys on my shelf one day.

And yes I know I could buy the vintage Beast Wars toys, but I don't like most of them.

And thats why they charge such exorbitant prices. Because they know we will whinge and complain about it but in the end still buy it.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    And thats why they charge such exorbitant prices. Because they know we will whinge and complain about it but in the end still buy it.
    That’s right. Takara does t care if you hand over your money with a smile or not. At the end of the day they still have it. And we don’t need these. I think it’s just proof of how addicted to consumerism we are. We know it’s not worth it. We know the development cost can’t possibly justify the price, but we pay it anyway.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I don't really collect BW MPs, but if I did, I'd probably wait and get a LMIB Tigatron for half RRP. That might be the way to go if these prices keep spiralling upwards.

Looks good but damn that is expensive!!!!

Thankfully Im not collecting Beast Wars. MP Transformers are getting to a point where I myself cant justify the prices they want for it.

Given the size of Tigatron is a little smaller than Dinobot I guess I can see some logic in the price compared to Dinobot's price.

At least Megatron is already on my shelf and he is the largest season 1 character in size. So hopefully, that means I won't have to shell out that kinda cash on an MP ever again.

Short of getting good early bird price, I pretty much wait for MPs to have second run or buy a 2nd hand one these days as the prices are getting too high for me to justify. Saying that the releases that interest me are usually so far apart a small saving of RRP is usually good enough.
    Spiderken Away!

Do you think they will do rattrap and rhinox? Or are those figures in the box suitable placements so hasbro says no to MPs?

This just looks absolutely beautiful and may just be the bot that cracks my "no Beast Wars MP" rule.
    Although in saying that, i might just wait on a used and loose piece waaaaay down the track as I'm not gonna spending that kind of money on a figure of that size.