Size/class - Voyager
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - Eight
    Released here - ???
    Approximate Retail Price - $50
    Approximate Size - 17cm
    Allegiance - Decepticon
    Alt-mode - Mack Granite mixer truck
    Main Features/Gimmicks - combines with fellow Constructicons to form Devastator(TM)
    Main Colours - grey, black
    Main Accessories - None

Note: Mixmaster doesn't have any logos on him except for the hood ornament. The Decepticon logo on the mixing barrel is a sticker that I've put on.

They put an insignia on the old toy, really needs one on the new toy. The sticker really makes it.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The blandness seems to be a common complaint. I've got to say the colour scheme lends itself to modification. Eg I have painted the clips on the front wheels silver and and the fake hip tires black. Little things but they break up the grey.

Pretty sure in the movie he had one on the barrel

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Pretty sure in the movie he had one on the barrel
    He did. And Michael Bay couldn't decide which way it should be facing.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Mixmaster is an interesting-looking one. He's not particularly tall - just short of 13.5cm at the top of his head, 17cm if you flip the twin barrels behind the head all the way up, and he has a short torso and legs, but the width of the shoulders, the large arms, and the arrayed mixing drum pieces make him seem larger.

In terms of the vehicle mode, it's interesting that Mixmaster is the first and so far only Constructicon to have a licensed vehicle mode - possibly because Hasbro already had a licensing deal with Mack Trucks for DotM Megatron and decided to use the licence for another Decepticon based on a Mack. It's largely accurate to what we saw on screen, save for the lack of the booster axle at the back of the truck and the lack of Decepticon insignia on the mixing drum.

I'm surprised that Mixmaster contains the entirety of Devastator's head, as I remember thinking that it would be too big and the jaw would probably flip up from below on Scavenger. Sure, Mixmaster ends up with the truck cab as a backpack as a result, with the bonnet coming off, but a more intricate solution likely wasn't realistic at this size and price point.

Out of curiosity, I decided to compare Mixmaster and DotM Megatron, seeing as they both transform into Mack Granite trucks, and the scale the two were made to is surprisingly similar. It's worth noting, of course, that the Granite used for Megatron was substantially modified, whereas the one used for Mixmaster appears to be largely stock save for the bullbar.

The display backdrop is the same Egyptian quarry the other Constructicons have come with.

The Constructicons to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    He did. And Michael Bay couldn't decide which way it should be facing.
    If you really want to get down to it, shouldn't you blame whoever painted the mixing drum?

It looks like the drum was painted with Decepticon emblems on the left and right sides of the truck, and that both were right-side up at once. So, when the drum is in motion, there would be a point where the emblems would appear upside-down.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post

If you really want to get down to it, shouldn't you blame whoever painted the mixing drum?

It looks like the drum was painted with Decepticon emblems on the left and right sides of the truck, and that both were right-side up at once. So, when the drum is in motion, there would be a point where the emblems would appear upside-down.
    I have been rewatching the quarry scene to figure out the Decepticon emblem and I swear that there is only one. Maybe it is movie magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post

The Constructicons to date.
    I was pretty sure on my decision not to by the Constructicons, but I keep seeing things like this that make me want to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was pretty sure on my decision not to by the Constructicons, but I keep seeing things like this that make me want to change my mind.
    Grab the box set for $9630608610370930110480194.99 when it comes out.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    They make a great set visually.

What I love about them, compared to any of the CW combiners, is that they all have very different body shapes and proportions while fitting into the same aesthetic.

They look very alien, and I love that about them.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.