Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2020 toy reveals.

Jada Nanorides look really cool, but I don't know if they'll be released here. Have any other Jada products been released locally? I really think they're quite cute in that size.

Consnspicuous absence from Flame Toys was the Windblade figure, which people went cray-cray over (or against) in the tfw2005 forums. Almost as strong as the reaction to Nicee from a 3rd party.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Jada Nanorides look really cool, but I don't know if they'll be released here. Have any other Jada products been released locally? I really think they're quite cute in that size.
    I think the only thing we got here from Jada was the Gen1 Optimus truck at BigW last year and Kmart this year, and the remote control Bumblebee at Kmart.

There's one of those Jada Optimus' at the Big W I work at. I keep thinking about buying it as it seems cool, but the price isn't great.

Dont know if it's worth starting a whole new thrread, but TTMall have an exclusive repaint of the Allicons

https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810165514/

[Quintessan Alicon]
    An executioner under Quintessa.
    Transforms from robot mode to shark monster, performing Quintessa's referee faithfully.
    They act in groups and overwhelm enemies, but their intelligence is not very high.
    Equip a spear and a sword.
    Qunitesson Judge looks slightly different too

Oh great. A more expensive way to army build my Quintesson faction.

I can't pick any difference with the judge, but if I'm going to armybuild Allicons I'm going to have to nab some TTmall variants. Thank goodness TT are diverging from slavishly aping Hasbro colourings
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

In late Jan some Big W stores had the Jada movie Optimus as well as G1. A lot of K-Marts now have the G1 Optimus.

I wonder why TakaraTomy made their Allicon so pink. It doesn't look right to me. The colours in the movie were grey-purple, which is closer to the Hasbro grey.

As for the judge, the heads look brighter than the Hasbro version (below - but it is a CG image, so the colours could be off), while the energy beam at the bottom is a different colour.

I agree, Griffin. The pink is an odd move on the Allicon for sure and I have no idea what it's referencing either. The Quintesson does look slightly better than Hasbro, but neither are making me feel I need to spend extra for Takara versions. Gonna stick with my current preorders.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

The only thing it even comes close to is a half assed attempt at the G1 episode a killing jar deco
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second