Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2020 toy reveals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I find incredibly annoying the the 'obscure decos' (which I really want) are characters associated as a part of another character and are pulse exclusive....
    I think it makes sense for them to be not mainline releases, moreso Hasbro have to make sure that those exclusives have an avenue to reach fans not in the US.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I find incredibly annoying the the 'obscure decos' (which I really want) are characters associated as a part of another character and are pulse exclusive....
    I wouldn't worry about it being a Pulse exclusive. They're already up on BBTS, no doubt others will also get them in

Contents of the Spoiler Box have been revealed by a UK retailer.

Spoilers:

SPOILER ALERT: Hidden within this pack are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series! Fans shouldn’t decode the Cybertronian if they don't want key events from the show revealed!
    SERIES-INSPIRED FIGURE: This Ultra Magnus figure is inspired by the character as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 53 deco ops, this series-inspired figure brings fans the most detailed and series-accurate version of Ultra Magnus
    CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This Ultra Magnus toy converts to armored truck mode in 26 steps, the included Battlefield Rung converts to weapon mode in 4 steps. Includes 12 accessories
    DIG FOR ENERGON: 3 vibrant pink Energon cubes are hidden inside a compound for fans to dig out. Also comes with Battlefield Rung figure with epic Energon-infused deco
    AMMO BOX-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Awesome packaging designed to look like a battered and worn ammo box straight out of the trenches of War for Cybertron
    Build the ultimate battlefield inspired by scenes from the Transformers War for Cybertron series. This pack includes a Leader Class 7-inch scale Ultra Magnus figure inspired by the character as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 70 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character. Ultra Magnus, the selfless Autobot Major, will do whatever it takes to end the war on Cybertron.

The Ultra Magnus toy converts to armored truck mode in 26 steps and includes 12 weapon and armor accessories to build up the figure. Also includes Battlefield Rung figure with epic Energon-infused deco. Comes with 3 Energon cubes hidden inside a mysterious compound. Fans can imagine digging the valuable Energon out to fuel the battle!

SPOILER ALERT! Inside the awesome ammo-inspired packing are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series written in Cybertronian!

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ler-box/44563/

Netflix WFC 4 Deluxe figure review
    https://www.tfradio.net/2020/02/24/t...6IrIy7z9zKyYyY

Having watched the preview, I like the dark and somewhat gritty view. This is not a children?s cartoon and the fact that the transformation on the show is toy accurate makes me one happy Chappy.

Hopefully this will be available online?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    Having watched the preview, I like the dark and somewhat gritty view. This is not a children?s cartoon and the fact that the transformation on the show is toy accurate makes me one happy Chappy.

Hopefully this will be available online?
    It's a Netflix original so you'll need a Netflix subscription to stream it.

It's piqued my interest. Looks to have far better production quality than their recent low budget efforts.

The contents of the spoiler pack aren't that shocking... and if you've seen the trailer, I don't see anything listed that is a spoiler. (unless the partner toy is the same as in IDW)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I got the impression from some of the photos on social media and fansites that Hasbro were giving the invited fansite owners, free Netflix Generations toys in a "goody bag".

According to TFwiki the names of the Target Masters with Netflix Hotlink are Heatstroke and Heartburn, so new characters. And the Target Masters with Netflix Megatron are Captive Lionizer and Captive Pinpointer.

I guess that means I can skip them and Scrapface since they are not G1 characters, but I probably won't.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/War_for_Cybe...ertron_Trilogy

I'm late to this party but am definitely keen on the Quintesson and Alicon.

Also can we just buy those dioramas? They are awesome in their own right.

Some more licensed product displays posted up on TFW2005...

Jada - nano Hollywood Rides - the people who did that Gen1 Optimus truck we've been seeing in BigW in recent months, are doing 4cm diecaste micro-sized vehicles.
    Four packs noted, with two of them being shown on display - two movie packs and two Gen1 packs.
    Just note that there are place-holder images being used in one of the photos, as there is no way they would be able to do a Gen1 toy version Jetfire, as Hasbro doesn't own the rights to that... Harmony Gold does. If Hasbro makes them produce the Robotech version of Jetfire, expect a very swift and expensive lawsuit, and it won't be against Hasbro, which would be underhanded of Hasbro if that happens.

ThreeZero action figures.

• DOTM Megatron
    • DOTM Bumblebee
    • DOTM Optimus Prime
    • Starscream
    • TLK Bumblebee
    • TLK Optimus Prime
    • Autobot Sqweeks
    • AOE Optimus Prime
    • BB movie Bumblebee
    • BB movie Optimus Prime
    • BB movie Blitzwing