Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2020 toy reveals.

Default Toy Fair 2020 toy reveals.

Toy Fair is starting up, and Hasbro has shown off Earthrise Deluxe Arcee, Deluxe Fasttrack, Commander Skylinx and Titan Scorponok. Personally I'll probably stick with my LG10 Arcee. But the rest are all must-buys.

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/transformers-earthrise-deluxe-arcee-fasttrack-commander-sky-lynx-titan-scorponok-revealed/44524/

Details from the IGN website, which Hasbro used to reveal these new Generations toys...
    (it is therefore possible that some minor details might be incorrect)

July 1st release
    WFC-E24 - Commander Class Sky Lynx - Space shuttle & transport / bird & lynx / bird-lynx "fuzor" / battlestation

August 1st release
    WFC-E25 - Titan Class Scorponok w/ Titanmaster Lord Zarak & smaller Titanmaster head (could actually be Lord Zarak and the larger one has a new name) - Scorpion / robot / battlestation
    WFC-E17 - Deluxe Class Autobot Arcee - Cybertronian sports car / robot

October 1st release
    WFC-E35 - Deluxe Class Decepticon Fasttrack - Cybertronian "tank" / robot / Titan staff (can transform into a hand-held weapon for Scorponok, unlike previous 3 City-former partners (Sixgun, Cog, Brunt) which separated into several weapons)

Last edited by griffin; 21st February 2020 at 05:35 PM. Reason: added hosted images and details

The purist in me is cringing a little bit at the rear half shell of Arcee's altmode, but she looks fantastic so I dare say I'll get over it.

I was kind of relieved to look them up and find that Skylynx isn't an 84 or 85 release, so I don't have to get them - they look great and I'd probably talk myself into it otherwise. Except the comedy chicken legs on the bird mode, although I feel like they could be posed a lot better than they are in that photo. And the obvious robot legs sticking up from the base mode like it's having the best Saturday night.

Skylynx is perfection.
    Definitely grabbing Earthrise Arcee instead of the MP. Both are shellformers, but at least ER is a good $150-$200 cheaper and gives you something to do with some of the kibble. Also has a proper chest.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

That's not a hoverboard at all.

That Arcee is a joke. Looks nothing like a surfboard, they didnt even try to hide it! Even my 5yo asked me why Arcee was standing on the top bit of her car mode. If they cant fool a little girl, well...
    The Scorponok and Sky Lynx look great, but I feel like Hasbro is testing the waters here to see how much lazy design they can get away with, and Im not going to support that with my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    That Arcee is a joke. Looks nothing like a surfboard, they didnt even try to hide it!
    I'm sure you can clip it onto her back if it bothers you that much, just like with Cliffjumper. Personally I'm okay with this, as Arcee isn't an easy design to do (especially at the deluxe level) without either having a massive backpack or making her inaccurate to the animation model. Pick your poison.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I want Sky Lynx NOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I'm sure you can clip it onto her back if it bothers you that much, just like with Cliffjumper. Personally I'm okay with this, as Arcee isn't an easy design to do (especially at the deluxe level) without either having a massive backpack or making her inaccurate to the animation model. Pick your poison.
    I'm okay with it being like a Cliffjumper situation. However it is laughable to say that is a hoverboard, it's just the mid section of a car without anything else.

Scorpy and Sky Lynx are a must-buy for me!
    I've got absolutely no display space for these bots though!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    However it is laughable to say that is a hoverboard,
    Well, Cybertronian civilisation's been around longer than ours - technically the problem is our open topped sports cars look like hoverboards with extra bits on the front.