Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Macross Mecha Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Do you mean Robotech? Or Macross? Because the entire Robotech saga is on YouTube
    Thanks, I meant Macross as that's what I watched as a kid. But good to know Robotech is on YouTube.

Apparently Big West (owner of Macross) and Harmony Gold (owner of Robotech) have come to a agreement

https://macross.jp/b2b/?fbclid=IwAR0...CMvLNHQU3P_tMg
    English is on the bottom page

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Apparently Big West (owner of Macross) and Harmony Gold (owner of Robotech) have come to a agreement

It appears it’s time to get out the ice skates and plan a winter trip to the underworld.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

All have claimed but nothing really happens. We will watch from the sidelines and how the goal post changes when it comes to Bandai selling their Valks. As it is, news was that Singapore didn't give two shits about Harmony Gold but in reality Bandai has no balls to sell it on their P-bandai site in Singapore so. Is just bs talk. Say one thing but nothing happens. Most people are just saying is great if its even true.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post

The Macross wars are truly over? Hallelujah! I know Harmony Gold has a live-action version in development, which would probably be enough buzz to support a toyline. I just want to be able to buy me some nice Robotech toys: I don?t care how the profits are split, or who really owns the license. Just give me Robotech, including the animated movies.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    The Macross wars are truly over? Hallelujah! I know Harmony Gold has a live-action version in development, which would probably be enough buzz to support a toyline. I just want to be able to buy me some nice Robotech toys: I don?t care how the profits are split, or who really owns the license. Just give me Robotech, including the animated movies.
    It hurt the designer the most because he was not credited in Robotech I believe. The issue was actually more of Robotech didn't want to play ball and come into terms till now. I dont think live action will work but thats me.

I moved a little while ago and have somehow lost or misplaced the box which had my Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker Low vis. I have torn the place apart looking for it. To make matters worse the shoulder on my VF-1J Hikaru finally cracked. Does anyone know if replacements are available anywhere these days?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I moved a little while ago and have somehow lost or misplaced the box which had my Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker Low vis. I have torn the place apart looking for it. To make matters worse the shoulder on my VF-1J Hikaru finally cracked. Does anyone know if replacements are available anywhere these days?
    I believe you can get 3D printed replacements through shapeways. Haven’t looked personally though.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

forget shapeways, the shipping for a small item is about $60USD or something. Just get a second hand valk and replace.

That really shits me, I have my own printer. I found the page but the dude isn't selling the STL and i refuse to find shapeways. Sorry Hikaru, you're gonna have to manage with one arm.
    ~