Thread: Arcee, Windblade and Chromia Toys

Default Arcee, Windblade and Chromia Toys

My Daughter has been watching Transformers lately and is a big fan of Chromia, Arcee and Windblade ("cause they're girls daddy"). I am hoping to get a figure of each to put in the big box of bots that they play with. Not sure which versions are the easiest to transform but was thinking Titans Returns Arcee, Siege Chromia and maybe Titans Return Windblade. They don't have to be these ones as I have no idea what they go for but thinking of the ease of transformation I reckon they would be ok. I am open to other suggestions. If anyone has some cheap girlbots they would like to part with let me know. Cheers, Ken
    Spiderken Away!

The RID 2015 deluxe version of windblade is a good figure, easy to transform followed by the TR version. The new Earthrise Arcee might be a good choice and easier to obtain that the TR version of Arcee. I've never handled the siege Chromia or any of the POTP deluxe fembots, so I can't comment on it.

I have the Thrilling 30 Windblade... would happily let her go. It's fairly fiddly. If interested, shoot me a PM.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Upcoming Cyberverse Arcee could also be an option

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/02/21/...e-arcee-405865

Thanks, will look into those others.
    Spiderken Away!

Picked up Siege Chromia new in the box today for $10 at the collectors fair. I will look into the others.
    Spiderken Away!