Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peeks of upcoming toys on walmart website

Default Sneak peeks of upcoming toys on walmart website

Well Earthrise Quintesson (looks like renders) has been revealed and it transforms into something that looks like a set piece from the '84 movie.

I need no less than 6 of those Allicons in my life.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

(moved these posts to separate topic, so that they don't get mixed up with the NY Toyfair reveals... which most might end up being officially revealed there later today with better images)

These very small blurry images were located on the Walmart website/app, with no details yet.

Earthrise - Snapdragon, Doubledealer, Runamuck, Allicon, Quintesson (looks like this is the base/platform mode, as the judge's heads appear to be flipped up in this mode to hide the faces).

Cyberverse - Arcee (this is the wave 3 Deluxe toy with Macaddam parts - it looks like it's gonna be the year of Arcee this year, with a Cyberverse, Earthrise and masterpiece toy now revealed)

Studio Series - TF2 Soundwave (satellite alt-mode), Sentinal Prime (box recently revealed), Constructicon Overload (revealed a couple weeks ago in Japan).

Last edited by griffin; 22nd February 2020 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Looks like the upcoming Netflix cartoon for War For Cybertron could be introducing characters that aren't in the main toyline.
    Ever since the fourth Transformers Movie (Age of Extinction) had all toy versions of Stinger be Walmart exclusives, Hasbro seem to be intent on making sure that some characters in their cartoons and movies, have limited availability, forcing collectors to go to extreme lengths or expense to acquire them. And with such a large percentage of War For Cybertron toys are limited exclusives, this is just going to keep forcing fans to be hostile towards Hasbro, instead of winning them over with new characters and ideas.
    (not to mention that a Netflix show, is very unlikely to be easily available to people who don't spend money every month on various streaming services, because this cartoon isn't likely to be showing up on youtube (legally or as a recording), or in stores)

Anyway, on to the mirrored images and details....

- A very minor redeco of Siege Hound (probably with black scorching battle damage like the others here)
    - Siege Sideswipe with scorched battle damage
    - Siege Chromia with scorched battle damage
    - A Decepticon Mirage in a grey/purple deco (the colouring reminds me of Siege Skywarp)
    - Scrapface (a blue/red/grey redeco of Refraktor, with colours looking like a cross between Perceptor and Slamdance)
    - Megatron 3-pack - Siege Megatron with a darker deco and battle scratches, packed with two redeco Battlemasters.
    - Hotlink 3-pack - a purple/black redeco of Siege Starscream with two redeco Battlemasters that could be twins or clones as they are the same (or the official image is incorrect)
    - Ultra Magnus Spoiler Pack - just a photo of a box with "spoilers" written on it, so we have no idea what is in it, other than maybe a redeco Ultra Magnus and something that would be a spoiler to the Netflix cartoon.

Please Hasbro, don't make me buy Megatron or Hotlink to get more obscure G1 Targetmasters/Action Master partners.

That orange Lionizer redeco makes me think it's Catgut.

Some more images were found on Amazon Canada for Doubledealer and Allicon...

Thanks for mirroring those images, Griffin.

I'm a bit crushed DD doesn't come with 2 Titanmasters at the very least. Those MS Paint battle damage apps are also a bit how you goin'? We've moved away from bird poo to cat scratches

I think Scrapface might be inspired by the appearance of Reflector type robots in #4 of the Marvel Comic. I need to go home and check my copies.

Allicon doesn't look right to me, standing upright in beast mode... I hope that the actual toy is able to be more low-lying like in the 1986 movie, as it looks really good in robot mode, and the beast head is really nice, so having it standing upright would spoil it a bit. And it just looks like it turns around to transform, as you can see the other mode arms in both modes...