Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix WFC toys and cartoon

It’s not quite the MOTU Netflix cast is it?

Everything about this show screams super low budget to me. You would think after Prime Wars they would have learnt a thing or two about production quality.

Wait that wasn't Peter Cullen? Are they allowed to not have Peter Cullen?

At first I was optimistic because the animation and quality looks better than prime wars, but when I heard they were only doing 6 episodes my heart sank, it seems like they haven't learned anything from prime wars.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    At first I was optimistic because the animation and quality looks better than prime wars, but when I heard they were only doing 6 episodes my heart sank, it seems like they haven't learned anything from prime wars.
    6 Eps per short season.

I am hoping, as someone said above, that the short seasons and episode amounts end up bringing the show up to the same timing as the Earthrise figures are out.

The titans show suffered (from being boring) as it was using old toys, kind of defeating the purpose. Same with his Siege show (hopefully minus the boring).... I say rush this out with a decent short set up season(s) and lets get to the good stuff in Earthrise!

Robotkingdom has a shipping date for the spoiler box of [redacted] of April 1, which presumably is the street date. Anyone think that might mean a March/April release date of the Netflix series? I couldn't see any other information other than 'coming soon'
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I don't know where I got it from (in the first post), but apparently it starts in June. Maybe it has the date in the Trailer.

Some more official images from an American online store, of Scrapface, Hound, Mirage and Skywarp.

And the Voyager multi-packs have just been found at Walmart in Canada, so the toys are now in North America... we just have to wait another couple of months for them to show up here.

The contents of the Ultra Magnus set have been revealed, from an Asian online store that has now received them from Hasbro. It is just a slightly recoloured Siege Ultra Magnus toy, and a Siege Rung toy in a new colour.
    It also appears to have some Energon Cubes buried in some putty... which seems a bit weird.