Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix WFC toys and cartoon

The second wave of Netflix toys are not due out until October 15th in America (and that would be the month of global release), but someone has already been buying up samples (which would have to be stolen stock), to review on youtube... which is probably monetised, so I won't be posting up links to the actual videos, as it would be sending more money to people chasing up these toys, and create even more competition.
    I can show screen shots on an unrelated site though, for Bumblebee and Elita-1. Each shows transformations and comparisons to some other toys.

I?m happy with static images and what has been shown Officially. The monetisation of Youtube content bothers me greatly when they?re using stolen prototypes or marketing samples.... if they?re marketing copies that have been sent out to toy reviewers (as often happens with certain toy lines) that?s very different to someone sneaking one out from the factory, etc.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The second wave of Netflix toys are not due out until October 15th in America (and that would be the month of global release)
    That lines up with the EDD tags I've been seeing at Kmart now

Official images of the second wave Deluxes, in and out of packaging (more images at the link).

Retailers are starting to show pics of the second spoiler pack contents....

3 different releases used to construct a black and teal release.... hmmmm....

For those who have seen the netflix Siege cartoon and liked the music, you can now download the music (52 minutes of 17 tracks) from Itunes and Spotify.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For those who have seen the netflix Siege cartoon and liked the music, you can now download the music (52 minutes of 17 tracks) from Itunes and Spotify.
    And also YouTube Music.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've got Bumblebee on Pre-Order from Robotkingdom

Some Netflix wave 2 toys have been found in Hong Kong, which is about right as I think October was supposed to be the release month - Soundwave and the Leader Nemesis Prime pack.

I got a shipping notice from RK yesterday for Netlix Bumblebee