Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Netflix WFC toys and cartoon

Not sure if all the figures in this series are like this, but seems like Hasbro has started with the plastic packaging reduction-only 1 tie on Megatron's sword (hurraah), rest was held in by the plastic insert. None at all on the Hotlink set.

That?s really strange Dimi. The Hotlink I bought tonight had several of those stretchy plastic ties. I didn?t have scissors and had to bust him open with my wee fingers.

Can I ask, did your Hotlink include part of the Teletran-1 build a set? I was surprised to find mine did not, but maybe it?s only packed with the deluxes not Voyagers?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Inspecting my two Voyagers I don’t see ties except holding Hotlink’s guns on his arms. Deluxe (Mirage) has usual amount of plastic ties.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Not sure if all the figures in this series are like this, but seems like Hasbro has started with the plastic packaging reduction-only 1 tie on Megatron's sword (hurraah), rest was held in by the plastic insert. None at all on the Hotlink set.
    I noticed this on my Earthrise Grapple, might be a voyager thing

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    That?s really strange Dimi. The Hotlink I bought tonight had several of those stretchy plastic ties. I didn?t have scissors and had to bust him open with my wee fingers.

Can I ask, did your Hotlink include part of the Teletran-1 build a set? I was surprised to find mine did not, but maybe it?s only packed with the deluxes not Voyagers?
    Okay yep Hotlink had 2 rubber band ties, but none of the harder plastic ones that actually connect the figure to the plastic tray insert.

Also no backdrop parts in mine.

The Teletran backdrop is with deluxes only
    https://geekculture.co/netflixs-tran...eces-together/

Definitely pays to compare paint applications between these figures. Nearly picked up a Megatron with a purple splatter beside his decepticon symbol. I compared the 3 that they had on shelf and the another had a poorly painted silver to grey gradient.

The netflix cartoon has been delayed from it's June start due to the corona virus, as it was planned to be released globally at the same time in different languages... but the re-dubbing wasn't completed before everything in the entertainment industry was shut down. As things have started re-opening, apparently the dubbing has re-started, but since it is now June, it might be another 2-3 months until it is released.

New trailer and release date of 30 July

https://twitter.com/nxonnetflix/stat...676016131?s=21

Five promo images being released by Hasbro and TakaraTomy for the Netflix cartoon, which has a global release of July 30th.
    Ultra Magnus, Elita-1, Bumblebee
    Jetfire, Starscream