Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melbourne Toyfair fan-meet with Hasbro SUNDAY 1st MARCH

Just confirming that the meet is still on tomorrow, but try to be there close to 11am as the Hasbro rep has to be at a meeting just after midday, so will meet us at around 11.30am.
    We may not have new toys to reveal at the meet tomorrow, but we will be allowed to reveal official images of two toys that haven't been seen yet, and those at the meet will be the first in the world to see them, before we are allowed to make them public at midday.
    We also might be able to bring the new Skylynx toy to the meet to play with, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since the Toymate near me appear to have ended up with all of wave 3 Siege Micromasters, does anyone in Melbourne who might be at the meet, want any of these...

Obviously I won't be able to bring down too many with me, but I don't imagine too much demand now for these (and they were on Amazon).
    Damn... just saw this :-( would have asked for the blackjack pack

I am intrigued over what we値l see and Sky Lynx would be cool to see, but still get over illness and in the current climate coming to an exhibition space with a cough would be frowned upon. I値l see how I知 feeling when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I am intrigued over what we値l see and Sky Lynx would be cool to see, but still get over illness and in the current climate coming to an exhibition space with a cough would be frowned upon. I値l see how I知 feeling when I wake up.
    I hope you can make it...

If you want, I'll do random coughing and sneezing at the meet, so that no one will notice you doing it.

I hope you can make it...

If you want, I'll do random coughing and sneezing at the meet, so that no one will notice you doing it.
    If you're going to do it, do it right. Turn up with hives...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Just confirming that the meet is still on tomorrow, but try to be there close to 11am as the Hasbro rep has to be at a meeting just after midday, so will meet us at around 11.30am.
    We may not have new toys to reveal at the meet tomorrow, but we will be allowed to reveal official images of two toys that haven't been seen yet, and those at the meet will be the first in the world to see them, before we are allowed to make them public at midday.
    We also might be able to bring the new Skylynx toy to the meet to play with, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.
    An unfortunate but necessary correction - we won't be having a world first reveal tomorrow... as Previews World have revealed the images before they would have been allowed to.

I知 free so very likely coming. I値l bring along CW Sky Lynx for comparison I guess.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I知 outside hall 3, in white long sleeved shirt with blue stripes.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I知 outside hall 3, in white long sleeved shirt with blue stripes.
    ...and I知 here too, with my 2 maniacs, um, I mean anarchists, um I mean children. Come say Hi!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!