Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Melbourne Toyfair fan-meet with Hasbro SUNDAY 1st MARCH

  1. #11
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    34,061

    Default

    Just confirming that the meet is still on tomorrow, but try to be there close to 11am as the Hasbro rep has to be at a meeting just after midday, so will meet us at around 11.30am.
    We may not have new toys to reveal at the meet tomorrow, but we will be allowed to reveal official images of two toys that haven't been seen yet, and those at the meet will be the first in the world to see them, before we are allowed to make them public at midday.
    We also might be able to bring the new Skylynx toy to the meet to play with, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    27th Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Since the Toymate near me appear to have ended up with all of wave 3 Siege Micromasters, does anyone in Melbourne who might be at the meet, want any of these...



    Obviously I won't be able to bring down too many with me, but I don't imagine too much demand now for these (and they were on Amazon).
    Damn... just saw this :-( would have asked for the blackjack pack

  3. #13
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Chadstone, Vic
    Posts
    14,771

    Default

    I am intrigued over what we’ll see and Sky Lynx would be cool to see, but still get over illness and in the current climate coming to an exhibition space with a cough would be frowned upon. I’ll see how I’m feeling when I wake up.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    34,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I am intrigued over what we’ll see and Sky Lynx would be cool to see, but still get over illness and in the current climate coming to an exhibition space with a cough would be frowned upon. I’ll see how I’m feeling when I wake up.
    I hope you can make it...

    If you want, I'll do random coughing and sneezing at the meet, so that no one will notice you doing it.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I hope you can make it...

    If you want, I'll do random coughing and sneezing at the meet, so that no one will notice you doing it.
    If you're going to do it, do it right. Turn up with hives...


    Looking For:

    - Combiner Wars Air Raid
    - Unite Warriors Glaze (Blades)
    - Unite Warriors Strafe
    - Blue Microchange MC-04 (02) Familia 1500XG (that's the pre-TF Bumblejumper)
    - Car Robots Indy Heat


    All can be loose or packaged, I don't mind.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    34,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just confirming that the meet is still on tomorrow, but try to be there close to 11am as the Hasbro rep has to be at a meeting just after midday, so will meet us at around 11.30am.
    We may not have new toys to reveal at the meet tomorrow, but we will be allowed to reveal official images of two toys that haven't been seen yet, and those at the meet will be the first in the world to see them, before we are allowed to make them public at midday.
    We also might be able to bring the new Skylynx toy to the meet to play with, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.
    An unfortunate but necessary correction - we won't be having a world first reveal tomorrow... as Previews World have revealed the images before they would have been allowed to.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    8th Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,020

    Default

    I’m free so very likely coming. I’ll bring along CW Sky Lynx for comparison I guess.
    Seeking the following sealed:
    - CW Vortex
    - CW Brawl
    - Siege Rainmakers

    Waiting to Arrive:
    - WFC Unicron (Zing 2021)

  8. #18
    Join Date
    4th Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    551

    Default

    I’m outside hall 3, in white long sleeved shirt with blue stripes.
    Recent Acquisitions: ReAction Optimus Prime
    (Pre-)ordered: ReAction Skyfire
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!


  9. #19
    Join Date
    29th Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I’m outside hall 3, in white long sleeved shirt with blue stripes.
    ...and I’m here too, with my 2 maniacs, um, I mean anarchists, um I mean children. Come say Hi!

    M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

    To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •