Thread: G1 Grimlock KO is no longer Bommander, with corrected spelling.

Default G1 Grimlock KO is no longer Bommander, with corrected spelling.

While I've yet to track down a nice minty fresh Grimlock (might have better luck with g2 release), I noticed that the previously released G1 Grimlock KO which hadbeen labeled as Bommander (so an easy tell) is now showing up with corrected spelling on ebay listings. There may well be other less obvious tells, but just something to be aware.

I wish they would just remake it and continue the Encore line.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I cant help but think... if an outside company can reverse engineer or do whatever they do to pump these guys out, surely Takara can throw a few dollars at them & release them through the Encore/Wal-Mart reissue lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I cant help but think... if an outside company can reverse engineer or do whatever they do to pump these guys out, surely Takara can throw a few dollars at them & release them through the Encore/Wal-Mart reissue lines.
    That's how they did the Encore Constructicons. Guess HasTak don't think Dinobots are popular enough to warrant being remade, but hey they'll give us Dino cassettes for the fun of it.
    Last edited by Tha_Phantom; 28th February 2020 at 08:47 PM.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I will rush to buy ALL official dinobots if they ever truly reissued them.
    PLUS i will buy 2 sets to display - 1 set loose and the other sealed.
    C'mon Hasbro! (But we all know they won't and would only reissue the stuff that we don't want or already have through Takara. Sigh)

Grimlock and his fellow dinobots are such iconic characters that I know they would sell. But because of their chrome painting, I think I would probably my several 'spares' as I'd be likely to play and transform the heck out of them. And for those that didn't have Grim and gang, you know you all wanted them. So the nostalgia factor would be a huge sales driver. I think if the costs were THAT expensive to make new molds, then even just Grimlock to test the waters would be successful.

I believe that they must have done this for the G1 prime Can reissue, as there are mold changes from what I've read in reviews, and the original must have long ago crapped out. Maybe we'll see a Walmart release one day?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

How dare they fix that silly spelling mistake.
    Over on ebay I've noticed all the new KO Swoops now have the American fat rounded beak, rather than the pointy narrow one too.