Page 10 of 211 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    and the ten original Asterix style comic books
    Oh! I am jealous. I have two of the hardcovers (King Smurf and Weather-Smurfing Machine) and the movie adapation book, but no matter how much I search for the others I can't find them. Those books are terrific.

FINALLY got around to getting Preacher Trade 1. Pretty good..

Also God of War for PSP, which rocks. Without it, the PSP would be damn useless!

That reminds me... anyone ever play the TF: Tatakai game?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Oh! I am jealous. I have two of the hardcovers (King Smurf and Weather-Smurfing Machine) and the movie adapation book, but no matter how much I search for the others I can't find them. Those books are terrific.
    Yeah I can't believe how hard they are to find and that they haven't reprinted them.

Today's big score...couple of new Indy sets and the biggest bonus of all....

That Harry Potter castle was on the shelf at K-mart and must have been found hiding out the back or something... I went to the price checker...$17.
    I fainted, came around and went and bought it promptly. That baby is going on eBay very soon. The Harry Potter Lego I've sold in the past always has the highest number of watchers on it and they skyrocket as soon as I list. Even quicker than a UCS Death Star that starts @ 99 cents.
    Last edited by TheDirtyDigger; 10th March 2008 at 04:05 PM.

That small Indy set is very nice.

I'm sure there's going to be plenty of smurfs merch once the new movie hits.

There's a new movie coming?! Awesome.

25 anniversary Cobra Commander - gift from my friend here in Phils. Fables TPB - Wolves , Legends in Exile, Gobot renegade leader Cykill ( 6 inch figure) in pristine condition, but the box is water damaged - good hing I dont keep boxes.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I'll take the box for that leigeprime. My Cy-kill is lonely so a box would do him good.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I have no idea why I picked this up today. I'm probably gonna donate it to these kids who live down the street from me. They'll probably get much more enjoyment out of it then I will.

18 Universal HD DVDs from the sales over in Australia. $14NZ per film, cheaper than standard DVDs. Who cares that its a dead format, i'm going to continue buying until I can buy no more.