Page 137 of 211 FirstFirst ... 117127132133134135136137138139140141142147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Wow, what I'd give to relive playing those games for the first time...Due to the themes used in the original Silent Hill KCET (the dev team) had to make the story even more ambiguous than most Silent Hills (making it pretty hard to fully understand). Silent Hill 3 aims to better explain the events in the first game so I highly recommend playing 3 after the first game. I also recommend playing SH2 and then 4 directly after, reason being that 4's story builds on a sub-story from 2. However you play them, I hope you enjoy what I believe to be the most adult, thought provoking and fascinating games around.
    When should I play Silent Hill Origins then? (Haven't bought this yet and I've read that it's a prequal to SH1?). I'm also after a component cable for PS2 that isn't some 3rd party piece of crap if anyone has an official Sony one...
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    When should I play Silent Hill Origins then? (Haven't bought this yet and I've read that it's a prequal to SH1?). I'm also after a component cable for PS2 that isn't some 3rd party piece of crap if anyone has an official Sony one...
    Play it after 1 & 3. Play it first and you'll probably give up on the series...

Why do you want to waste money on a Sony component cable? Just buy this http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-n-49-en-70-1b4.html for sub AU$7. It will do the job perfectly well for a fraction of the cost of the official Sony one.

Play it after 1 & 3. Play it first and you'll probably give up on the series...

Why do you want to waste money on a Sony component cable? Just buy this http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-n-49-en-70-1b4.html for sub AU$7. It will do the job perfectly well for a fraction of the cost of the official Sony one.
    Alright, thanks. I was getting put off by all the el-cheapo ones available on ebay.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    Alright, thanks. I was getting put off by all the el-cheapo ones available on ebay.
    Play-asia is your friend. I've got that cable and it's fantastic for PS2 or PS3 (although I use HDMI for the PS3 now). If ever you need an HDMI cable get one from them also...Around $5 and supports 1.3 HD audio/video (http://www.audioholics.com/education...s-hdmi-1-3-q-a).

The Silent Hill series is great, though I have only managed to finish the first one (and got a bad ending) I really gotta go back and play it again to get all the different endings. I understood the first one, but it has been that long since I played it so I can't remember it fully.

Thanks Doubledealer, I always wondered in which order I had to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The Silent Hill series is great, though I have only managed to finish the first one (and got a bad ending) I really gotta go back and play it again to get all the different endings. I understood the first one, but it has been that long since I played it so I can't remember it fully.

Thanks Doubledealer, I always wondered in which order I had to play them.

Any-tahm.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream212 View Post
    well done on getting married!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Congrats Deonasis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    +1! Congrats!
    Wow, congratulations on the marriage!
    Thanks everyone!

Nice car there Tiby! Great for scenic drives.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Yay finally got Turtles In Time for my Super Nintendo and man its awsome

wow, how much did that cost ya?

I got a whole lot of new stuff today.

-A new camera (birthday present)
    -Gurren Lagann vol. 1 (box, with drill key) and vol. 2
    -A new sketch pad.