Page 185 of 211 FirstFirst ... 165175180181182183184185186187188189190195205 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    ^ nice bike..... I'm currently after an 80's Californian Mongoose as a rider.

Nice old skool bike a Californian. Mate of mine used to have one.

Ahh the good ol days when GT and Mongoose were quality names.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Aldi android tablet

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Aldi android tablet
    Any good? My brother was asking about them.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Depends on your expectation of what you need it for. For a basic tablet and the price, it's ok for me. I liked it better than the 7" version.

evangelion 2.0 you can (not) advance Completed records. Six kilograms of nicely boxed books and story boards
    ~

Picked this up today to replace my current tv...

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-lcd-led-...tv-sku-347803/

I did manage to haggle $60 off that price... the good thing is this is compatible with my wii u as in the screen fits unlike my old tv!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    evangelion 2.0 you can (not) advance Completed records. Six kilograms of nicely boxed books and story boards
    Can you put a picture of this up please , would like to see whats in the collection ...6kg!! The shipping cost must of been high!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Picked this up today to replace my current tv...

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-lcd-led-...tv-sku-347803/

I did manage to haggle $60 off that price... the good thing is this is compatible with my wii u as in the screen fits unlike my old tv!
    That a nice tv and you manage to haggle $60 what a bargin....is the wii u any good to actually play with for long hours?

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    That a nice tv and you manage to haggle $60 what a bargin....is the wii u any good to actually play with for long hours?
    I havent had the chance to play the wii u for a heavy gaming session as there is no game out there that has sparked my interest to actually do so. But i did buy batman arkham city armored edition and intend to play that out for a while. Waiting on new zelda, mario kart, fire emblem games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I havent had the chance to play the wii u for a heavy gaming session as there is no game out there that has sparked my interest to actually do so. But i did buy batman arkham city armored edition and intend to play that out for a while. Waiting on new zelda, mario kart, fire emblem games.
    I try the wii u in the store and it was quite heavy the controller , so just wondering if it did affect after long session...and does the screen thing actually get used when playing or just a gimmick ...And your right there no killer game out that worth it for me to get it right now...

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    I try the wii u in the store and it was quite heavy the controller , so just wondering if it did affect after long session...and does the screen thing actually get used when playing or just a gimmick ...And your right there no killer game out that worth it for me to get it right now...
    Yeah the wii u pad to me still feels strange and uncomfortable to hold in the hand, and it basically works like a touch screen handheld console of its own.