Page 19 of 211 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Behold possibly the biggest aquisition I've ever had, largely thanks to my holiday. Toys and collectables from my trip to Japan but also minatures that came from France and Spain.

Not shown: Hitman Contracts,Microman Ayanami Rei, japanese magazines, And a fancy hat I bought.

Nice haul Zed.

I'm curious to know if you find the Ivanov or Stick the bigger p.i.t.a. to transform.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Nice haul Zed.

I'm curious to know if you find the Ivanov or Stick the bigger p.i.t.a. to transform.
    Hehe, wont know till I open them, have to stretch the pieces of Japan I captured out a bit. Fortunately I got some Revoltechs to thier posable cool and are frustration free.

I'll let you know who's the most painfull when I get round to it. Right now the winner of most painfull thing to transfrom I own is a toss up between Toynami's Legioss, and Yamato's 1/100 Yf21.

zed you bought that auska and rei for me right?

Interestingly I got those two at an Anime convention before going to Japan, there not as nice as the revoltech ones but they are cheaper. if I see them again I'll grab them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Nice haul Zed.

I have both toys and find the cyclone more fiddly than the SV-51. Whilst being very intricate, the SV-51 is very simple once you've transformed it a few times. On my cyclone, I find some of the parts dangle off and loose fitting but my SV-51 is rather sturdy with a solid click to every joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    I have both toys and find the cyclone more fiddly than the SV-51. Whilst being very intricate, the SV-51 is very simple once you've transformed it a few times. On my cyclone, I find some of the parts dangle off and loose fitting but my SV-51 is rather sturdy with a solid click to every joint.
    I can transform the ride armour esaily now, but to this date it's the only toy I have ever needed the instructions for - I was just scared I was going to break it cos some of the parts were so tight. Also the joints and stand are really floppy on my Ray, but Stick seems to be firmer. All the intricate details on the Ivanov took a while to figure out - especially securing the sholder in gerwalk and battroid so they don't flop everywhere. It is a really beautifuly ugly toy.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Behold possibly the biggest aquisition I've ever had, largely thanks to my holiday. Toys and collectables from my trip to Japan but also minatures that came from France and Spain.

Not shown: Hitman Contracts,Microman Ayanami Rei, japanese magazines, And a fancy hat I bought.
    OMG you must be rich!!!!!!

omg..that's a full load of toys!! :P
    nice one Zed

And Zed got a Totoro AND a USB Humping Dog!!!!!!

Got some Totoro stuff for my sis last December but managed to not bump into any of them Humping Dogs...