Page 201 of 211 FirstFirst ... 181191196197198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by benny444 View Post
    Yeah I love collecting all the old games yep I sure am, although I haven't really posted much on them, my facebook's Benny Gorman.
    Sure I can take some photos
    Do you have heaps??
    Yeah I have abit I'll take some pics the next few days, I don't buy much off there or ebay either, but sometimes i find a decent deal (i don't like to pay retail LOL) most of my stuff is off gumtree or out in the wild

Another arrival from EBay a 2nd copy of Gold so I can now store my original copy in the box

This arrived today from EBay

Today from EBay

Today from EB Games

And from EBay ( the Green gameboy is mine, just the display case arrived)

hey benny44 how much do you know about nintendo 64s? I tried to hook mine up recently and couldn't get anything on the screen with either the AV cord or the RF cord. I looked up a guide for the manual frequency but nothing. the power light comes on so i know the unit is on but nothing visually. not sure if it's the tv or the cords or the console

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    hey benny44 how much do you know about nintendo 64s? I tried to hook mine up recently and couldn't get anything on the screen with either the AV cord or the RF cord. I looked up a guide for the manual frequency but nothing. the power light comes on so i know the unit is on but nothing visually. not sure if it's the tv or the cords or the console
    Hey sorry for the late reply, hmm I'm not sure, I just hook mine up to my old crt tv with the red, white and yellow cables. Are you using a new or old tv??

Quote Originally Posted by benny444 View Post
    More EBay arrivals

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    It should work right away on RCA even on a new TV (although it will look bad due to TV scaling). At the very least you should hear it.

Also I didnt know N64 had RF, all I have ever seen been RCA by default unless you get an adapter

Try the following:

- Ensure TV is on the correct AV input and not hdmi.
    - Try different games and be sure cartridge connectors are clean

Did it ever work in your ownership? If so chances are the AV connector cable may have died and needs replacement. Most new TVs have difficulty finding old game console RF frequency so doesn't mean its not working.

Worse scenario is that the pin reader that connects to the cartridge is gone. Try another TV or a CRT to be sure

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496