Page 2 of 211 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

found these at a local trash and treasure market

4 of the 5 lion voltron pilots with all accesories and a veichle voltron assembler figure all for $3 including a generation 2 transformers video

1 Orion slave woman to go with Captain pike -startrek

also got a vhs of 'Battle Angel Alita ' for 4$ today at the nexus faire

Weee!!!!! I got a Wii!!!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

A Sentinel from the Superhero Squad. I love it although it has trouble standing, and hope that there's some Robot Heroes this size (Omega Supreme! Devastator!)

I got a good deal on these Classic Excalibur trades, $10 off each from Classic Comics. I only went into buy something else but these were in the bargain boxes and I couldn't pass it up.

And a Roadrunner happy meal toy

Quote Originally Posted by omega3 View Post
    found these at a local trash and treasure market

4 of the 5 lion voltron pilots with all accesories and a veichle voltron assembler figure all for $3 including a generation 2 transformers video
    this is so cute....

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Predator statue from predatorstuff.

Gamblor that is absolutely stunning. She is so incredibly gorgeous. Especially to a chronic xenophile like myself. I must have one!

Myself I got Predator Scar there last week with the voucher I received from the mothers whose daughters I coach in b'ball. Thank you greatly gracious ladies.
    He goes together with the net-scarred Alien who I'll get at another time.

This weekend scored a bit more LEGO. Anakin's fighter from the Clone Wars cartoon, Spider and Hailfire droids and two sets of Rebel soldiers coz what's an empire without a good rebellion.
    Wasn't going to touch the Mars Mission stuff but a number of things swayed me with this set; the retro G1 Space Lego logo, the old school styling of chunky wheels and aircraft taking off from ground vehicle and the clincher, this guy is nicknamed 'Digger' and actually has the words printed on the vehicle.
    Also got some light reading in World War 3. Like Black Adam as a character. He's just like Spock but rage-filled and homicidal and also grabbed New Avengers Volume 4 to fulfill my Spider-Woman-Ms.Marvel fetish.

I bought the internet browser for my Wii! Look at me guys, posting from my living room!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I bought the internet browser for my Wii! Look at me guys, posting from my living room!
    Wow! How did you do that? How much was it?
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

You need to get the little internet adapter (good for DS and Wii). Browser is $7.50 AUD but the "points system" they use will mean it costs at least $15 with some leftover points.

Then the rest is, as they say, history! Feel free to PM if you need more details

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Gamblor that is absolutely stunning. She is so incredibly gorgeous. Especially to a chronic xenophile like myself. I must have one!

Myself I got Predator Scar there last week with the voucher I received from the mothers whose daughters I coach in b'ball. Thank you greatly gracious ladies.
    He goes together with the net-scarred Alien who I'll get at another time.

This weekend scored a bit more LEGO. Anakin's fighter from the Clone Wars cartoon, Spider and Hailfire droids and two sets of Rebel soldiers coz what's an empire without a good rebellion.
    Wasn't going to touch the Mars Mission stuff but a number of things swayed me with this set; the retro G1 Space Lego logo, the old school styling of chunky wheels and aircraft taking off from ground vehicle and the clincher, this guy is nicknamed 'Digger' and actually has the words printed on the vehicle.
    Also got some light reading in World War 3. Like Black Adam as a character. He's just like Spock but rage-filled and homicidal and also grabbed New Avengers Volume 4 to fulfill my Spider-Woman-Ms.Marvel fetish.

Hey today I got the Lego star wars imperial ship and the only reason I bought this set is, that it was on 15% off from K-mart.