Page 5 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

31 st jan globe level 4 - LUVEN IT, jpop trance!!!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Its TF related but not officially TF (Hastak) so I am placing it here. Many thanks to Kup for yet again letting me ride with his order.. Till the next order Kup hehehehe

Reprolabel stickers to freshen up my loose G1s

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

benben2142 Guest

Hey I got a WII game today it was ghost squad it came with a gun holder.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Its TF related but not officially TF (Hastak) so I am placing it here. Many thanks to Kup for yet again letting me ride with his order.. Till the next order Kup hehehehe

Reprolabel stickers to freshen up my loose G1s

Oohh i see Octane, need me one of those........

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Hey I got a WII game today it was ghost squad it came with a gun holder.
    Nice one BB2142. How is the gun to use? I was looking at it and thinking of getting resident evil shooting game, but the set up of the gun holder looks odd, with the trigger for the gun being in the barrel (coz its attached to the wiimote and not the nunchuck).

My recent additions, are:

Bladerunner Five disc collectors edition!!!! Waaaahooo!! Directors cut, normal version (in US and International flavours) as well as The Final cut! Came with a heap of cool post cards showing concept work and bits of info on the movie! Hotcha! Now I can watch 4 different runs of the same movie. Good thing its an awesome movie! The original book, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" by Philip K Dick is different again to the movie and a damn good read too.

"Crush" for my PSP, a cool platformer that plays like Paper mario on GC and Wii, but you have more angles to go from 3d to 2d from. EG 3-d to side 2d view, or above 3-d view to top down 2-d view. Looking forward to some good puzzle fun.

Finally "Alien Syndrome," also for PSP a remake of a beat-em up by SEGA from yesteryear. It has changed quite a bit and I havent had much of a chance to play it yet. Still, for $15 it can't be that bad. Crush was $15 as well, thankyou Kmart!

I got the Ghost Squad game with the gun as well! I already had one gun so now I can play 2-player. Still have to test it out.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Bladerunner Five disc collectors edition!!!! Waaaahooo!! Directors cut, normal version (in US and International flavours) as well as The Final cut!
    Damn I want that, but its so much, I wanna see the Harison Ford voiceover version again.

Here's my recent NON TF stuff, I finally have all, the core Dreadnoks in figure form, and ofcourse the Mmmmacross.

These Lego sets are nice, but i'm getting too many now!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Damn I want that, but its so much, I wanna see the Harison Ford voiceover version again.

Here's my recent NON TF stuff, I finally have all, the core Dreadnoks in figure form, and ofcourse the Mmmmacross.

Dude that SDF - 1

Wow, Transfigure sent out a news letter stating that they have it......

So hard not to buy it.

pics later - my camera batteries are drained... still recharging

Fables TPB:
    Animal Farm, Storybook Love, March of Wooden Soldiers, Mean Seasons, Homelands (Phantom Zone)
    GIJoe 25th Anniv - Hooded Cobra Commdr, Serpentor (ebay)
    Spare Parts Big Leader 1 gobot - making my broken leader one all fixed (ebay)
    Gobots - 3 fig junkers (ebay)
    Guardians mobile Spaceship base (ebay)
    Ben 10 - Ben Tennyson and Diamondhead figure (Kmart)
    oh and a small Care Bear - Grumpy (Kmart)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]