Page 59 of 211 FirstFirst ... 394954555657585960616263646979 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    ahh around $20-25 AUD plus whatever shipping will cost, thats BIN on ebay.. or you could check minotaur as they have a fair few, but i cant remember how much they sell for there
    Gah! I just won't bother checking when it comes to Minotaur.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    ahh around $20-25 AUD plus whatever shipping will cost, thats BIN on ebay.. or you could check minotaur as they have a fair few, but i cant remember how much they sell for there
    Minotaur sells Revoltechs for around $40+, that and they don't seem to stock any new ones.

If you want to find a bricks and mortars place that sells the "latest" Revoltechs then your best bet (in Melbourne) is that upstairs anime store; Ozanimart. Located on Little Bourke next to the Commonwealth bank. They sell them for about $30+. But they only get in one or two so you have to be quick or they're gone.

But of course it's much cheaper online.

theres an anime store there?!

yeah that revoltech.. so nice. I love it! haha

It's fairly new I think, opened sometime last year.

Their address is; Level 7 suite 705/258 Lt. Bourke St, Melbourne Vic 3000.

It's right next to the Commonwealth bank on Little Bourke, there's a set steps and glass doors which leads you into a small foyer with two lifts. Head up to level seven and walk straight down the long corridor. It's at the end, can't really miss it. They've got a tatami mat set up with a computer, I see a lot of people just sit there and watch anime or play doujin fighters. Out of all the anime stores in Melbourne they probably are the most well stocked with latest and newest items, they probably also have the best prices (for a bricks and mortars store).

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post
    Out of all the anime stores in Melbourne they probably are the most well stocked with latest and newest items, they probably also have the best prices (for a bricks and mortars store).
    I wouldn't say that. They aren't the cheapest on everything. Revoltechs, yes when they have them. A lot of other things maybe not
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I wouldn't say that. They aren't the cheapest on everything. Revoltechs, yes when they have them. A lot of other things maybe not
    Well compared to the anime stores I know of they seem cheaper, in terms of figurines, toys, collectables etc.

Surely they're cheaper then Hobby Japan.

Animezone doesn't regularly get new stock in (besides the odd Transformer). I haven't been down there for a while and I live in Box Hill!

One Stop Anime (is that what it's called?), the one in the Tivoli arcade next to RMIT Business, well I never really go in there, most of their stuff is shady looking.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Those look very neat, Mel. I'm goin' to have to get my lil' sister one, I reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I'm going to try and settle for the Transforming Wall-E and Eve figures. But I think when I see the movie I will want the interactive versions. :/ Ahhhh!
    Guys, if you want to get Interactive Wall-E and Eve, you better get it soon and check if its on sale for the Kmart toy sale. Otherwise ebay is selling it at ridiculous prices like AUD$99 shipped from U.S. The last Target toysale, the lady told me they were flying off the shelves.

Plus the school hols start this weekend, so it will definitely be flying off the shelves after all the kids have watched the cartoon.

Target normal price; $59.95, Kmart normal price: $69.95

P.S I will get Transforming Wall-E and Eve soon too stompy... heehee And nice Revoltech figure Sifun...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

From Target I picked up this:

while these arrived from Ebay:

animated debut boba fett and clone wars grievous

ED-209!
    I'd buy that for a dollar