Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Netflix Generations toys for Kmart and Sky Lynx for BigW

Zaavi.com.au has the spoiler box set for $114.
    Never heard of them before.

Here's hoping Sky Lynx is easy enough to be found for the Big W Toy Sale!

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Considering I got my jetfire from rk this is still a bargain for me, especially if the shipping prices are correct.

But scorponok I'm torn on considering toyworld prices for omega were far cheaper (jumped the gun, thanks amazon!) and scorponok is (from my guesstimates) a retool/borrowed engineering so he wouldn't be as big as metroplex thus this seems a tad high (and even then big w charged a bit much for fortmax at the time).

How are they with order cancelling, might click sky lynx as a backup incase I can't be bothered running in during the toy sale, scorponok is a "wait and see" case
    I haven't cancelled before but their customer service has been quite good. They even partly price-matched UW Bruticus with a sold out Premium Collectables listing back when I and most people still got their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I haven't pre-ordered with Mightyape. Do they want the $$$ upfront or just a deposit?
    https://help.mightyape.co.nz/hc/en-u...ordering-items
    If you pay by card they don't charge until they ship and they will adjust if the price goes down. I preordered some Marvel Legends and Siege from them last year and it worked like this. Think it's different with Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    They've been around for ages. Mostly sales of movies, games, etc it all comes from the UK though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I can pre-order Scorponok for about $235aud from a guy in the Philippines. He has it for pre-order for 7800peso.I just have no idea what shipping will cost as he has never shipped overseas.
    Are we positive that Scorponok will be over $300 locally?
    Pretty sure you can guarantee it will be more than $65 for airmail shipping, due to the oversized box. Most carriers charge cubic weight (either physical weight, or volume size, and whichever of those is the more expensive). Past experience for Titan class releases are that you can get much cheaper prices overseas than Australian retail but pay more for it due to shipping costs.

As always shop around, and there will be a range of Australian and overseas retailers selling it come October
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    I can pre-order Scorponok for about $235aud from a guy in the Philippines. He has it for pre-order for 7800peso.I just have no idea what shipping will cost as he has never shipped overseas.
    Are we positive that Scorponok will be over $300 locally?
    Shipping from there isn't the best choice, just saying, shipping kills any kind of saving unless you go there for a holiday and lug it home with you

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Used to use them but I used the original UK site, were quite good to me if pricey because currency at the time, never used their aus site but I'm sure its fine

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I haven't cancelled before but their customer service has been quite good. They even partly price-matched UW Bruticus with a sold out Premium Collectables listing back when I and most people still got their stuff.

If you pay by card they don't charge until they ship and they will adjust if the price goes down. I preordered some Marvel Legends and Siege from them last year and it worked like this. Think it's different with Paypal
    Ah good, thank you

with current prices and taxes / currency conversion average price for shipping a Scorponok (from outside of OZ) is closer to $100 AUD.

Because of the pricey shipping, I ordered these two together from amazon USA the price for both toys (shipped) works out pretty similar to just our OZ RRP.

Netflix toys were spotted in NSW today (according to a FB post)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Netflix toys were spotted in NSW today (according to a FB post)
    WA too.

Netflix Megatron would have been perfect if it didn't have the scratchy chest. The Earthrise version would have sufficed if it didn't have splotchy legs - I was happy to overlook his monobrow too... Maybe the next repaint of him will be the one.