Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcho Madness

Paid Myer's full price for Earthrise Prime and Hoist. That's just the sucker that I am

Got me some BotBots:
    * Miss Mixed the bag of muesli
    * Whirlderful the electric mixer
    * Starscope the telescope
    * Zwonkey Donkey the pinata ass

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Paid Myer's full price for Earthrise Prime and Hoist. That's just the sucker that I am
    Myer do have a price match policy if you know of any other places that sell them cheaper.

Picked up Earthrise Hoist, Wheeljack and Cliffjumper. From Kmart $29 each. Would really like a Starscream, seems to be extremely popular as was sold out in two store I visited. I'm leaving Grapple for the moment due to concerns about the issue with a peg snapping during transformation.

Got a Botbot called Whoopsie Cushion.

Siege Spinister from Amazon.

Got Voyager Hoist and Scout Cliffjumper from K-Mart today... although they were both mistakenly packaged as Deluxe. Trust Hasbro to do that.

Hoist is therefore a bargain, but you’d feel ripped off if you only got the Scout sized Cliffy for $29. Getting both evens it out somewhat:

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Hipster garbage wave 1 Super7 Reaction figures arrived during the week from Amazon.

For some reason they sent me an obvious returned Bumblebee which had the bubble completely ripped off, the toy sitting loose in the packaging box and the backing card covered in dirt. Cool.

Got Hoist and Cliffjumper from Myer sale, very impressed. CJ is the perfect size and feels quality, I am really gunning for a new (hopefully VW) Bumblebee. Hoist was my least favourite of the two, but still cool and has that cartoony goodness.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Got Hoist and Cliffjumper from Myer sale, very impressed. CJ is the perfect size and feels quality, I am really gunning for a new (hopefully VW) Bumblebee. Hoist was my least favourite of the two, but still cool and has that cartoony goodness.
    But is Hoist better than his brother; Trailbreaker when all is said and done?

P.S. I got a Botbot called Snorg the Conqueror. Good to see a Botbot with an ape robot mode.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    But is Hoist better than his brother; Trailbreaker when all is said and done?

P.S. I got a Botbot called Snorg the Conqueror. Good to see a Botbot with an ape robot mode.
    We've yet to see, but I think the Hoist mould is solid and will make a good Trailbreaker. There's a decent amount of part differences between them, but I'm looking forward to it. Hoist is a cooler character and design in my eyes generally, mostly because I am drawn more to characters with colour rather than black. Sad to see my T30 Hoist relegated to the IDW shelf, because he was such a cool design with awesome colours too!
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust