View Poll Results: Should you buy this toy?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, at full price

10 58.82%
  • Wait for a sale

2 11.76%
  • Avoid

2 11.76%
  • Revenge of the Sith

1 5.88%
  • Return of the Jedi

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Earthrise Deluxe Wheeljack

I like the look of his design but the off white colour is just @$$

I dont get how they can absolutely nail Hoist and Grapple and screw up Wheeljack?!?

Its like they are trolling us......

Has anyone had issues transforming the head? I can't get it to rotate in to the chest and it feels like I am about to snap something.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Has anyone had issues transforming the head? I can't get it to rotate in to the chest and it feels like I am about to snap something.
    When I first transformed it to car mode, I was scared as well because the head wouldn't budge and I was putting a lot of force.

I've found the easiest way to get the head to transform is by pushing up from the inside of the chest cavity on the furthest part of neck. Hope that makes sense.

Yeah trying to push the head back in the first few times on mine was a bit hard. The back of the head tab has smoothed off a bit now and its fine.

Thanks guys. I got a metal pen I had and used it like a lever from inside the cavity and it popped through.

Does anyone else have issues with going Robot to Car - the windsheild keeps popping out of its socket during the transformation, when rotating the bottom half to bring the windshield to the roof. But once in car mode it sort of sits their locked in place. Just seems like something is not quite right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzza View Post
    Does anyone else have issues with going Robot to Car - the windsheild keeps popping out of its socket during the transformation, when rotating the bottom half to bring the windshield to the roof. But once in car mode it sort of sits their locked in place. Just seems like something is not quite right.....
    There's 2 tabs on the underside of the windshield that have to peg into the 2 holes on the upper legs otherwise you won't get enough clearance to rotate at the waist.