Released Here - Online/concert exclusive
    Approximate Retail Price - $60+
    Approximate Size - 9.5cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode - Generic hatchback
    Main Features/Gimmicks - Cockpit for titan master in vehicle mode
    Main Colours - light blue, black, silver
    Main Accessories - Exo Suit Chama titan master

Disclaimer: this review is in no way meant to convince anyone they should buy this. There is nothing I can say that will make you think a $60+ legends toy is "worth buying." It's more so just to document it for those who are curious about it in any way.

So the first thing you'll see is the box which has a fairly bright and exciting design. Inside you get a redecoed Takara Legends Bumble and Spike (now Chama) as well as instructions with comic.

Vehicle mode is basically Takara Legends Bumble with yellow swapped for light blue. All other paint apps are the same, aside from the addition of Bump of Chicken logos on the doors. The windows have a more noticeable blue tint than before as well. For me personally, this works as a nod to the light blue Micro Change variation of Bumblee before he was brought into the Transformers line. I'm sure this is nothing more than a coincidence, but I'll take it.

Robot mode is again pretty much same same, just swapped yellow for blue. The Autobot logo is now silver instead of red and a tad smaller for whatever reason. I have to admit, with the tint of the windows and eye colour this robot ends up looking VERY blue. I do wish they'd at least given the eyes a different colour, I'd have preferred yellow personally.

The Chama titan master ends up looking very similar to Spike in robot mode, save for some gold highlights on the sides of the arms and "hair." Flip him around or change him into head mode and the difference is much more apparent, but it's still the same mould. I did notice the arms were very stiff to move at first, to the point I wasn't sure they were meant to move at all until I went back and checked my Spike. After having to force them they move much easier now.

The included comic was written by Yoshifumi Naoi aka Chama and has some lovely artwork, including Bumble riding inside a spaceship that resembles his Cybertronian mode. *shrugs*

All in all, a lovely redeco, but the price will make it unjustifiable for many collectors and rightfully so. I myself would not have bought this if I wasn't so attached to Bumblebee as a character. Good luck to those still after it, as online prices for this are mental.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I wasn't super impressed by the original release, but man - this guy looks NICE.

Was this an ebay purchase, or were you lucky to have a friend in Japan who could get one for you?

It's certainly an obscurity, that would be nice to have... but the price on the secondary market would make it difficult to warrant the expense.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Was this an ebay purchase, or were you lucky to have a friend in Japan who could get one for you?
    Yeah a friend in Japan got it for me from Jungle (store). Cost $72aud. Sadly, that's a bargain given what online prices are.

I'm jealous

Wow, someone actually got one. Nice. The colours look pretty good and overall I think it's not too bad. I kind of wanted one for the novelty of the figure, but didn't find out about it until after the order window closed.

Would you mind flattening the comic, taking some high qual pics (or better yet a scan) and I'll translate it if ya like.

What is it with Japan and Sonic Blue? Music label Soundwave was Sonic blue as well...

Am I the only one not understanding the connection between Transformers/Bumblebee and Bump of Chicken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    What is it with Japan and Sonic Blue? Music label Soundwave was Sonic blue as well...
    Yeah but Sonic Blue ML Soundwave was pretty much ML Soundwave in his G1 blue colour (or close to it). This is a different kind of Smurfy blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Would you mind flattening the comic, taking some high qual pics (or better yet a scan) and I'll translate it if ya like.
    Done! And thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Am I the only one not understanding the connection between Transformers/Bumblebee and Bump of Chicken?
    Chama is a TF fan so that's the connection.