Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1727323334353637383940414247 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 updates comments and concerns

Oh dear, that didn't age well.

(Gladys on Kyle and Jackie O ~6 weeks ago saying that she wasn't going to send any Pfizer to Melbourne, it was OK because the Federal Government had plenty of AstraZeneca to spare, and then Kyle asks why everyone always expects NSW to save their mistakes, prompting Gladys to wax lyrical on the benefit of not having 'easy' lockdowns).

There are a LOT of interviews from Gladys, Scomo, and the Victorian Liberals that haven't aged well.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    I think this thread deserves resurrection for the clustermess which NSW Government has made of suppressing the virus, locking down too slow, bringing in harsher restrictions too late. To the point at which half the country is now in lockdown and there is a national emergency. So much for the gold standard and proudly not being quick to lockdown.
    Last year NSW was puffing out it's chest while looking down on Victoria which was under the virus lockdown kosh. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Protests in Brisbane and Canberra too. People really breed with vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    the Victorian Liberals
    So no one important
    Watching Dan's press conference this morning it was ammusing to see him completely shut down questions related to vic libs

So SEQ is back in lockdown. I really hope people actually follow the mask rules and stay at home. I don't want the same thing to happen here that's going on in NSW.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I booked in for pfizer months ago (under 40 prior health issues) spent 2 hours by train getting to Olympic Park, stood in line, got rained on. Got through to the waiting room. My number was called.. went to the nurse pod to get my jab. Nurse asks where my letter from my GP is. I ask her what she's talking about. Since the stuff ups with astra zucchini you need a document from your gp to get Pfizer. She asked me what my history was. I rattled off my health issues which kind of frustrated me. Only to be told they won't vaccinate me. I tell her it would've been nice to have been told I needed a letter before I wasted my time getting out there. I won't be rushing back, I talked to my GP. Apparently there is more scrutiny around requiring a letter. I do tknow why I'm so surprised how badly the state and federal government's have fucked this rollout.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I booked in for pfizer months ago (under 40 prior health issues) spent 2 hours by train getting to Olympic Park, stood in line, got rained on. Got through to the waiting room. My number was called.. went to the nurse pod to get my jab. Nurse asks where my letter from my GP is. I ask her what she's talking about. Since the stuff ups with astra zucchini you need a document from your gp to get Pfizer. She asked me what my history was. I rattled off my health issues which kind of frustrated me. Only to be told they won't vaccinate me. I tell her it would've been nice to have been told I needed a letter before I wasted my time getting out there. I won't be rushing back, I talked to my GP. Apparently there is more scrutiny around requiring a letter. I do tknow why I'm so surprised how badly the state and federal government's have fucked this rollout.
    I thought it was only astrazenica that needed a doctors letter??

It seems really stupid that they are requiring a letter from your doctor. All I had to do to get my vaccine back in April was fill out the details in the federal government's questionnaire.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.