Thread: Siege Micromasters Wave 5

Default Siege Micromasters Wave 5

Hello Ozformers

Having a lot of difficulty finding the Spy Patrol 2nd unit and Battle Squad locally.
    I have actually found the Battle Squad on Ebay and Robot Kingdom. Ebay is too expensive and I don't really want to order a single micromaster set on Robot Kingdom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I was lucky enough to get the Battle Squad of Amazon for close to RRP.

We generally tend to miss the final wave of figures here, particularly of the smaller price points.

Ebay seems like the best bet at the moment, but average price there seems to be between $30-$35

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I was lucky enough to get the Battle Squad of Amazon for close to RRP.

We generally tend to miss the final wave of figures here, particularly of the smaller price points.

Ebay seems like the best bet at the moment, but average price there seems to be between $30-$35
    Do you think it's worth paying that much or do you think prices will drop back down?

My experience is that recent figures don't come down in price, and tend to go up 6 months to a year after they were released (if you want MISP)

If you're happy with loose, you might find them cheaper later, but as Hasbro have indicated no plans to reissue this set, I doubt there'll be much reduction in price.

Sometimes late wave items goes to the local discount retailers / Toymate, but not sure if I'd be counting on that.