Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP GEN Selects Super Megatron

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well it's easy to work out the face change, its using the galvatron mold so I suspect its just a simple head switch inside a tight looking helmet, question is is it a proper titan master or just a 2 faced block?

Curious as to how the chest can change, its very minor but it does infact change between modes, flip panels?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Well it's easy to work out the face change, its using the galvatron mold so I suspect its just a simple head switch inside a tight looking helmet, question is is it a proper titan master or just a 2 faced block?

Curious as to how the chest can change, its very minor but it does infact change between modes, flip panels?
    Three faces.

TakaraTomy have tweeted out two promotional images for Super Megatron, with the recently released Star Convoy, showing that they size up well together (even though Star Convoy is a Leader sized toy and Super Megatron is a Voyager sized toy, Megatron has so much added to the toy that it is almost Leader size... making it more worth the Leader sized pricing).

The first image is of Ultra Megatron (has the red patch on the chest) next to Star Convoy.
    The second image is of Super Megatron (has grey on both sides of the chest) next to the inner bot of Star Convoy.

The scale is definitely correct. Battlestars details Star Convoy as 45m tall, while Super Megatron is 35m tall.

Can be ordered through Zing/EB. Just started a thread in Oz News.

Pre-ordered.

Still a few weeks away, someone has a Super Megatron in-hand and put it on youtube. Screencaps can be seen here.

Eeeeeee can't wait!

Also, PrimevsPrime has a (very enthusiastic) review up on his youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Eeeeeee can't wait!

Also, PrimevsPrime has a (very enthusiastic) review up on his youtube channel
    I can't watch his reviews for that very reason, also he gets almost everything months in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    I can't watch his reviews for that very reason, also he gets almost everything months in advance.
    I think he's part of Tenet....

He does get quite excited but also does show when he is disappointed at certain releases too with quality control or other design issues.

The only thing that does stand out for me is the figures very hollow looking pieces but that seems to be the norm now for cost cutting and isn't reducing my own anticipation.