Thread: Big W Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventure deluxe, ultimate and Earthrise voyager sale

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default Big W Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventure deluxe, ultimate and Earthrise voyager sale

Reillyd spotted this on Thursday:

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Big W Robina has Cyberverse deluxe on CLEARANCE at $12 dollars each (I paid $40 at Toyworld). I thought this must be a pricing error, but it had a real strange tag "Better than half price" which I've never seen before at Big W. this leads me to believe it's intentional....

I took a photo as it seemed too unbelievable, but don't know how to share it.

I'm hoping that will clear Wave 1 leading to Waves 2 and 3 being put out on shelves. At $12 it might be worth getting just for the blast accessories to use on Siege toys
    Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures deluxe $12 (save $27)
    Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ultimate $49 (save $10)

Earthrise voyager $39 (save $10)

Sale ends April 15th. - catalogue link here
    (page 43)

Photos taken at Big W Robina.

Last edited by griffin; 5th April 2020 at 04:40 PM. Reason: added link and catalogue scan

I think this was supposed to be $27 save $12 on the Cyberverse deluxes, but good on them for honouring what was probably a mistake.

I picked up Shockwave finally due to this sale.

I'm not sure I can get to a Big W right now, I know it's a lot to ask but if people are going to a Big W anyway would people be willing to pick up anyone but Bumblebee?

Honestly if I could get a bus there I might do it, it's not like I couldn't get something important done at the same time. But I can't.

The deluxe price is on the website too, random assortment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The deluxe price is on the website too, random assortment though.
    Buy 4, get 4 Bumblebees!

When these first starting showing up Bumblebee was selling quicker than the others. Then Prime. Megatron and Shockwave were easiest to find.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I'm not sure I can get to a Big W right now, I know it's a lot to ask but if people are going to a Big W anyway would people be willing to pick up anyone but Bumblebee?

Honestly if I could get a bus there I might do it, it's not like I couldn't get something important done at the same time. But I can't.
    I can try to get them for you on my trip to the shops this week. If you're interested, message me your postcode and I'll calculate the postage cost for you. You wanted Optimus, Megatron and Shockwave right?

Didn't know they were able to this morning but someone else might be able to get them for me today, but I'll let you know later which ones I manage to pick up in case it isn't all of them. Either way, thanks.

EDIT: Pm'ed
    Last edited by Bumblebee2000; 5th April 2020 at 03:16 PM.

I grabbed Starscream today. $39 isn't bad. I guess this means I'm finally replacing my Henkei Seekers.

I think it is great that BigW is honouring their catalogue error (putting the wrong image there instead of the $15 Spark Armor toys)... as they could have just withdrawn the Deluxe toys from sale and noted that it was due to a catalogue error, particularly since they will be losing a lot of money on them in the next two weeks that the catalogue is valid for.
    On the one hand, it will mean they will disappear fast (despite the requirement of us to not currently go out to buy anything that isn't essential, like food, medicine or other daily use items)... but on the other hand, BigW will probably not order in any more, at least not while they are listed at that price, or at least, not plan to until some time later when they were expecting these to sell out at a normal rate.