Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WFC-ER Seekers 2pack and Clones 2pack

Apparently so

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-target/44889/

Did Takara release Siege Thundercracker and/or Skywarp? I can’t recall

Thank's Paul. Time to start looking on ebay.

The seeker pack is going for roughly $250 shipped (plus 10% gst) on ebay. Can't seem to find a decent price anywhere. Damn, really wanted these.

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    The seeker pack is going for roughly $250 shipped (plus 10% gst) on ebay. Can't seem to find a decent price anywhere. Damn, really wanted these.
    I’ve been watching Freeman Toys on EBay slowly increasing the price of it every few days. It was originally $215 shipped. Now $250. People still keep buying it. I probably would of bought it myself but unsure if I’d even get it due to the COVID shutdowns. Slot more showing up on EBay now so maybe wait it out and see if the price starts going down.

The precedent of the Rainmaker pack made very concerned when they announced these as another Target exclusive. Those were very expensive to get here even while they sat on shelves in stores in the US.

Store exclusive products really make obtaining these figures a pain. I understand if Target US make it an exclusive within the US, but how does it help sales if Hasbro don't release it at all in other countries? Perhaps takara will release it. Did the Japanese sites get siege Skywarp?

I dont remember Takara releasing it, apparently Taiwan got it but that didn't help me at least. The wiki has its own section for japan releases which does not include Skywarp. Skywarps wiki page does not mention a release outside of those two countries and the WFC figures have their own IDs for Takara releases if you look at the page for any shared releases.
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/War_for_Cybe...8TakaraTomy.29
    Its frustrating because I wanted Spinister's partners too but also missed out on completing the set twice. I'm just buying as many discounted ER Starscream's as I can afford and justify, Cyberverse has got me reinterested in ones outside of the trio if I somehow do get the two-pack but otherwise that's what the first two will be.

Just... releasing them outside of NA would be good as a general rule and also they just didnt produce that many of Skywarp

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    if you start stalking the FB groups, they pop up occasionally. Robotkingdom & 1Toy had them advertised, but unless you're lucky, chances are very slim.

There are currently several dozen listings, for north of $175. Probably all opportunistic scalpers too.
    If you don?t like scalping, then don?t FEED the scalper
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!