Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WFC-ER Seekers 2pack and Clones 2pack

Default WFC-ER Seekers 2pack and Clones 2pack

Skywarp/Thundercracker 2-pack and Decepticon Clones (Pounce & Wingspan, Takara deco) revealed.
    Both Target exclusives in the USA, US$60 for the Seekers, $25 for the Clones. July release date.

Transformers: Generations — War for Cybertron: Earthrise WFC-E30 Decepticon Clones 2-Pack
    (Ages 8 and Up/Approx. Retail Price $24.99/ Available 7/24/2020)
    Here comes double the trouble! The Decepticon Clone figures, Pounce and Wingspan, come together in this one exciting pack. Inspired by the classic G1 cartoon, these figures are brothers with twin robot modes, both standing at 3.5 inches. The vicious infiltrator, Decepticon Pounce, converts to puma mode in 9 steps and the driven Decepticon data processor, Wingspan, converts to eagle mode in 7 steps.
    Build the Battlefield Beyond — The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The Autobots and Decepticons have left Cybertron, but their battle rages on as they speed through space in pursuit of the Allspark. Now, fighters must instantly adapt to battle anywhere in the cosmos. With the advanced A.I.R. (Adaptable Interconnection Retrofitter) Locks system, fighters don’t head to the battlefield — they become it. Bots capable of converting into Modular Battle Stations can A.I.R.-Lock together in custom configurations to fit the needs of battle. Available at Target.com and in-store 7/24/2020.

Transformers: Generations — War for Cybertron: Earthrise WFC-E29 Voyager Seeker 2-Pack
    (Ages 8 and Up/Approx. Retail Price $59.99/ Available 7/3/2020)
    Add key Seekers to expand your Seekers army collection! Skywarp and Thundercracker join the Earthrise Seeker lineup in this special Seeker 2-pack! Standing at 7-inches, the Decepticon Seekers, Skywarp and Thundercracker, convert into classic G1 jet modes in 30 steps and each come with 2 Null Ray blaster accessories that attach to the figures in both robot and jet mode.
    Build the Battlefield Beyond — The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The Autobots and Decepticons have left Cybertron, but their battle rages on as they speed through space in pursuit of the Allspark. Now, fighters must instantly adapt to battle anywhere in the cosmos. With the advanced A.I.R. (Adaptable Interconnection Retrofitter) Locks system, fighters don’t head to the battlefield — they become it. Bots capable of converting into Modular Battle Stations can A.I.R.-Lock together in custom configurations to fit the needs of battle. Available at Target.com and in-store 7/3/2020.

I'm interested in the Seekers, assuming we get them over here.
    Last edited by griffin; 5th April 2020 at 12:27 AM. Reason: added images and info

Going to be harder to get Thundercracker. I'd just sell off Skywarp loose to someone

sigh.. the Seeker 2 pack (warp & cracker) that was just announced is getting released as a US Target exclusive. guess we won't be getting them here.

I really like this mold, will have to start looking for an online option.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/44693/

The seekers look superb, and I'm near the tipping point of replacing my United seekers. What to do with them though. They certainly have served me well.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

A couple things odd about these packs...

- there is only one ER number to each pack instead of each toy (like the Siege Seekers and fan-vote 3-pack).

- unless they plan to also release the Autobot clones in a 2-pack, this seems like an unusual pair of toys to reissue without the Autobot pair. Particularly since the Walmart Clone 2-pack was one Autobot Clone and one Decepticon Clone... the other two Clones were in those big, expensive, rare 5-packs, which made it easier and cheaper to get only one out of each pair.

Official images of the Decepticon Clones and the packaging have surfaced by an online store, showing us that this "reissue" 2-pack is indeed just an exact re-release of the Japanese release of the Clones. Even though the Hasbro ones have the colours of the original toys (pink parts), the Japanese ones (purple parts) still look good if you can't afford the Hasbro ones on the secondary market (both were sold in different multi-packs).

Guess I won't get to complete Siege OR Earthrise Seekers now.. I have my Classics versions, that will have to do.

From an ebay auction comes the official images of the Seeker 2-pack...

Looks like the Seekers have already been and gone at Robot Kingdom. https://www.robotkingdom.com/e86245l00.html