Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Yea mine were in Sydney since 21st, cleared customs yesterday. So at some point they'll show up

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    They made it clear to me that I would need to contact the merchant to find out, is all. This may just be a DHL eCommerce thing, being less frills than DHL Express.
    Right I didn't realise that there is a DHL eCommerce version, I thought they are all express. So OMP use the eCommerce version and my MP-45 has been sitting at the Singapore facility since the 24th. Whereas my orders from Japan were shipped this week by express and are already in Sydney.

My problem is that DHL handed my Seacons over to Australia Post and Australia Post hasn't moved them along since the 14th of April.

Shipping information approved by Australia Post
    Tue 14 Apr 5:23 pm

It's not with Auspost yet, DHL have only provisioned the label

Had a surprise delivery from LTC this morning. Exactly 1 week via Couriers Please/Sendle. Melbourne to Perth. Still waiting 3 weeks now for Aust Post deliveries. It used to be the other way around.

My earthrise prime has not moved since 12 april and i think it still in los angeles international distribution centre (unless ausposts notification international departure- enroute to Australia means anything)

the reason im saying this is after 60 days of inactivity the austpost app removes the the tracking info, what happens then?
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th May 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Ordered a fridge part from a store in Sydney. Tracking showed went from Sydney, to QLD, and back again to be delivered today.

With the delays at EB Games for the 3rd and 4th Seacons, I was expecting to have the 5th and 6th Seacons from Singapore arrive first, but delays in postage could go either way now.
    It was shipped from OMP on April 7th, but didn't get to Australia (NSW) until April 21st... it said it cleared customs May 1st, but still hasn't left there yet.
    And this is DHL, which usually takes under a week to get from OMP to my postbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    They made it clear to me that I would need to contact the merchant to find out, is all. This may just be a DHL eCommerce thing, being less frills than DHL Express.

Willing to bet that everyone's Seacons are in the same mail bag, though ;P
    Did you get any assistance from OMP? I got the same generic reply that you got when I queried my MP-45 shipment from OMP. Funny they say to contact the merchant if you don't receive it within 10 business days of the estimated delivery date yet the tracking does not provide a delivery date in the first place. And it's a no reply email...

I hadn't checked until seeing this now.

The information OMP got was that there is a backlog at Auspost's end, packages are cleared but pending delivery.