Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    I hadn't checked until seeing this now.

The information OMP got was that there is a backlog at Auspost's end, packages are cleared but pending delivery.
    Ok thanks. Does your DHL tracking say it's made it to Australia? If so how long did it take to reach Australia from when it was first shipped so i can understand the lag please?

Mine still just says processed at the facility in Singapore as of the 24th April.

Friday 01.05.2020
    15:09 Local time | CLEARED CUSTOMS
    NSW, AU

Friday 01.05.2020
    15:09 Local time | RECEIVED BY CARRIER FOR TRANSPORT
    NSW, AU

Tuesday 21.04.2020
    19:15 Local time | ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION COUNTRY
    NSW, AU

Tuesday 14.04.2020
    15:31 Local time | PROCESSING COMPLETED AT ORIGIN
    Singapore, SG
    SCANNED INTO SACK/CONTAINER
    Singapore, SG

Wednesday 08.04.2020
    14:36 Local time | CLOSE BAG
    Singapore, SG
    10:55 Local time | Processed
    Singapore, SG

---

Also just had a DHL Express sent last week from Mandarake outlap it, haha. It's in AusPost hands from the DHL Adelaide depot.

^ Great many thanks for the info. Hope you get yours soon.

One of my MP-10DC's arrived by DHL Express today. Unfortunately the packaging was really banged up, it took a big hit at some point during its journey. But grateful to have finally gotten it after all the hassles. Hopefully my other one arrives in better condition since I will keep it MISB.

I swear Australia Post hates me. 3 packages, all with no tracking updates in way too long.

Still (im)patiently waiting on package from Sydney via Australia Post

has been ?processed at facility? in Melbourne since Thursday still has yet to show up
    Took about a week to get from Sydney to Melbourne. Now likely to take a week (at least) to get from Melbourne to me.

Still waiting on an order from popculture collectibles was due to arrive on Monday the 27/4/20 Got as far as Sydney and stopped.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yep paid Express Post from Popculture Thursday... Now Wednesday last update/scan Monday morning.

Interesting response PC Case Gear got out of Australia Post. Looks like Australia Post is deliberately not scanning items which might explain why we are not seeing movement on parcels.

https://www.pccasegear.com/covid

Please see below the latest update provided to us by Australia Post on April 17:

Call Centre: "We recognise that the call centre has not been providing accurate information to your consumers when they contact us. Lack of scanning combined with a call centre script based on regular processing has resulted in some confusion. Call Centre scripts have now been updated to reflect the fact that a lack of scanning does not mean that we have not received the article. We are advising that it is in transit with a delay."

Scanning: "We are prioritising the movement of freight over scanning as this can cause further delays. We are placing a number of articles straight on trucks to go interstate so we may not see scans until the last mile delivery point. We are also starting to transport some VIC freight interstate to process as we are seeing delays in processing in VIC so you may see some unusual scan events. Please be assured this is expected in these unprecedented times."

"I understand the lack of scan events causes frustration for you and your customers but delivering as soon as possible remains the priority to prevent further delays. Please be assured, although we may not have seen scan events yet, these articles are in transit. While exact timeframes for delivery cannot be provided due to the variance in different localities our standard parcel post network is currently operating at a 75% delivered on time rate and we are seeing significant delays into SA, WA and the NT. Our Express Post network is operating at a 82% delivered on time rate and we are seeing delays into SA, NT and the ACT. Our items which have been delivered are up 30% week on week at the moment so we are doing everything we can to clear any backlogs. The most up to date delivery information can be found on our website here."

"We are also prioritising services deemed essential by the Federal Government such as Medical supplies and pharmaceuticals so there may be further delays as a result of this. We have also introduced social distancing measures into our facilities which impacting Australia Post’s ability to process freight as timely as we would normally see."

My OMP shipment (W3 Seacons) got delivered to my parcel locker in North Sydney yesterday and I intend to pick up tonight.

I assume others should be coming through within the next few days depending on distance

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    My OMP shipment (W3 Seacons) got delivered to my parcel locker in North Sydney yesterday and I intend to pick up tonight.

I assume others should be coming through within the next few days depending on distance
    My Wave 3 Seacons also arrived today from Robot Kingdom. In fact it was like Christmas because my 2nd MP-10DC also arrived (and in great shape!) and Citi have offered to refund my $149 for the dodgy MP-45 to resolve my AFCA complaint! Shows you have to go to the authorities to get a resolution. To top it off I will get to keep the figure and have a go fixing it or just display in chibi mode.

Only thing outstanding now is the replacement MP-45 from OMP.